I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hammer Run 2014

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Stinson
DAMN Expert

Re: Hammer Run 2014

Post by Stinson »

Ill be there :freakey: :roost: :whoop:
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Kyler wrote:
BigBird wrote:OFG plans to be there and riding again with my FAVORITE riding partner - Vicki Nielsen :loveit:
what ever you have that attracts hot talented women to ride with you, you should bottle it and sell it. You could be RICH. :harhar:
As long as I have riding buddies like her I AM RICH :loveit:
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

I'm considering getting a room since it's been a cold year and a hot shower in the morning is nice. Anyone hoteling it?

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Last year did they check anything on the bikes at all?
Assume a working light would have been checked but did they check registration?
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Boat Drinks
DAMN n00b

Post by Boat Drinks »

Registration was required at check-in only along with proof of insurance. Tech inspection was basically non existent. I plan on riding the Kawa-gas gas this year :ride:
KTM 990 Adventure
GAS GAS EC 300
Sherco Trials
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Boat Drinks wrote:Registration was required at check-in only along with proof of insurance. Tech inspection was basically non existent. I plan on riding the Kawa-gas gas this year :ride:
Good point...so you are saying I could have a ShercoGas registration. :brows:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote:
Boat Drinks wrote:Registration was required at check-in only along with proof of insurance. Tech inspection was basically non existent. I plan on riding the Kawa-gas gas this year :ride:
Good point...so you are saying I could have a ShercoGas registration. :brows:
I remember seeing a guy's bike being hauled away by DNR. It seems he was stupid enouch to wheelie in front of them as he came out onto a road. Turns out his registration was for a different bike than he was riding. Oops.

I'm sure it happens a lot, just be careful!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Jersey is the only place I have been pulled over by local cops during a Off Road type event and I was not breaking any laws nor being a hooligan and had my documents checked. BE CAREFUL IF YOU ARE NOT 100% LEGAL IN NJ. Even though the events are "approved" and sanctioned, there are alot of the NJ law enforcement and DLNR types that don't like it, so they will check you given the chance. They know what dirt bikes are.

Luckily for me, all my plated bikes are 100% matching numbers, VIN's, insurance etc. so he had to let me go, but he wanted to write me up badly based on his tone, but I am LEGIT BEE_OTCH! :kboom:
Lots of cool bikes---
Stinson
DAMN Expert

Post by Stinson »

Boom Boom wrote:Last year did they check anything on the bikes at all?
Assume a working light would have been checked but did they check registration?

Most people in my group had a "borrowed" tag......They didnt check registrations last year but they did in the past years. Im always legit, its not worth it to me but you shouldnt have a problem unless you wheelie down the road like mentioned above.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Just mailed the check in today. No way would I miss a chance to replace tubes in the sand!!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.