I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Monday 11/24 and Monday 12/1 dirt rides

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: Monday 11/24 and Monday 12/1 dirt rides

Post by Marylander »

thetable wrote:Interestingly enough, if you look at RMATVMC and the Flexx bars have 21 reviews, all 5 stars. And they're on sale... Don't forget the handguards and mounts.
Dang it, how can I swing this just before Christmas... ;) I wonder if their 10% coupon codes work on the bars. I guess I'll have to look that up.
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by gots_a_sol »

Marylander wrote:Yeah, I've heard the same about the bars. I think Joe Haefner (gotsasol here) has a set on one of his bikes. Maybe I'll have to ask to ride it. Seems like I'd need a whole day of riding then see how I feel

I can do you one better. I actually have them sitting on the shelf right now as I put a Scotts damper/sub mount on the bike and it made the bars way too high so I just put the stockers back on.

I'll let you borrow them for a bit if you'd like. They are the 10 degree enduro highs. They have the matching bark busters too.
-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

gots_a_sol wrote:
Marylander wrote:Yeah, I've heard the same about the bars. I think Joe Haefner (gotsasol here) has a set on one of his bikes. Maybe I'll have to ask to ride it. Seems like I'd need a whole day of riding then see how I feel
I can do you one better. I actually have them sitting on the shelf right now as I put a Scotts damper/sub mount on the bike and it made the bars way too high so I just put the stockers back on.

I'll let you borrow them for a bit if you'd like. They are the 10 degree enduro highs. They have the matching bark busters too.
Dude, that would be awesome! I've got to buy some 1 1/8" bar mounts first. I'll order some of those today. Thanks!
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by gots_a_sol »

Marylander wrote: Dude, that would be awesome! I've got to buy some 1 1/8" bar mounts first. I'll order some of those today. Thanks!
No problems. I just gotta straighten one of the bark busters a bit and you can pick them up whenever. You doing the blind enduro this weekend?
-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I'll likely fag out of the blind enduro if it looks to be too muddy. I'm just too lazy to deal with cleaning the bike up after. ;) You're only 15-20 minutes from me so I can just swing by or meet you somewhere. Thanks again!
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Soo...next Monday? :brows:

edit: the wife just informed me that I have to take the dogs to the vet that day at 11. no playing for me...

I have a couple videos on my GoPro. It's nothing special, probably just me sucking at riding. I'll try to upload them after Thanksgiving.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Heh, my wife likes to make plans for me too. ;)