I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

RAC rides

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

RAC rides

Post by Bucho »

I've had my RAC permit this past year. I haven't made as much use out of it as I would have liked but I still have gotten my monies worth. (Hopefully, the weather holds and I can get out there before the end of the year too.)

Kinda tough w/out having a knowledgeable guide or at least having gps tracks of the trails. Old man Sam has been kind enough to go out there w/ me. He isn't the most knowledgeable guide but with a gps full of tracks we managed fairly well.

Lots of great single track.

This one hill has been my biggest challenge the last couple times we have gone. (I've always made it up, but it has taken me a few tries...)

its steeper than it looks
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
thetable
DAMN Expert

Re: RAC rides

Post by thetable »

RAC?
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Post by anotherguy »

BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

IF anybody wants to go give the OFG a holler. I've got lots of tracks from rides there with Becky's BOYZ and the MAGIC Freeride likes those hills :loveit:

I've got the paid pass as well and recommend it BUT I've ridden there about ~15 times and never had anyone check it. Usually never see anyone except at the parking area.
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike