I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

12/6 Offroad Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: 12/6 Offroad Ride

Post by Boom Boom »

BigBird wrote:
Boom Boom wrote: is that just me getting smarter in my old age. :shrug:
UNFORTUNATELY - The OLDER I get the DUMBER I get! DUH!

I experienced my first hill climb FAIL on the Freeride at the nasty rock climb/ledge on the blue trail.

Actually I didn't fail on the rock climb/ledge - I failed just trying to get started on the mess of wet muddy brick sized rocks that were in the sloped up "staging" area just below the big stuff. I couldn't even get the bike to start moving enough to get on the pegs and give it a try! UGH!

BUCHO, on the other hand, made it up without any help from the rest of us! :thumbup:
Problem with cheater bikes is they let us get use to being lazy and let the bike carry us thru. If you was on your 200 I bet you would have attacked more like Bucho and probably would have had no issue with the Freeride.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

BigBird wrote:[
BUCHO, on the other hand, made it up without any help from the rest of us! :thumbup:
Technically, "yes", I did make it up all by myself. But it was very, very ugly. I actually fell over going through the all the loose huge rocks at the bottom of the slope.
Was definitely IronMan conditions that day at the Cove.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

It was a really good time, despite the rain. It was great to ride with guys I hadn't seen in a while. I still want to know who's idea it was to do that hill climb. :dirtdog: Jay made it look easy tho..
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Wingfixer wrote:It was a really good time, despite the rain. It was great to ride with guys I hadn't seen in a while. I still want to know who's idea it was to do that hill climb. :dirtdog: Jay made it look easy tho..
Well YES HE DID! He made it look so easy I forgot to mention it when complimenting Bucho!

Also when I was waiting at the top of the long slippery climb above the rock ledge part - Jay rode up to where I was waiting doing a WHEELIE on his YZ! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike