I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Member looking for riders & places to ride Baltimore County

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
wbrewer
DAMN n00b

Member looking for riders & places to ride Baltimore County

Post by wbrewer »

I am a new member in search of fellow riders for trail riding. I live just north of Baltimore in Lutherville. I am able to travel anywhere to meet.
I'm not looking for racing or competition, just trail riding. I had 78 yamaho DT100 as a kid, I just bought a yz250R and am anxious to use it.

Let me know!!!
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Re: Member looking for riders & places to ride Baltimore Cou

Post by drtjumper »

I will be riding a spot out in Kitzmiller MD on sunday if you want to come out and ride. Cost is $20 for the day. Place has a bit over 3,000 acres to ride with just about every type of riding available.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Hey New Guy,

Check out the thread for the ride this Saturday at the Cove. The Cove is not the easiest place to ride and you have to like rocks and it is supposed to rain; should be a GREAT time. I am just north of you in Hereford and another member, Wingfixer, lives real close to you in Towson. We are truck pooling to the Cove and have room for another if you want to catch a ride....

SJ
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Hey new guy. Like SkinnyJ said, please feel free to come along with us to the Cove on Saturday. (Google motocove, gore va)

The cove does have rocks. Assuming your YZ is stock, you might want to check your owners manual and see what you can do to soften up your suspension.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Hey new guy, shoot me a PM if you want to truck pool. I'll pick you up on my way to get Skinny-J.

Are you the dude, or the dude's brother, that stopped by my house a month or so back when I was working on my pop-up?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:The cove does have rocks.
:killingme:

what an understatement :shrug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Kyler wrote:
Bucho wrote:The cove does have rocks.
:killingme:

what an understatement :shrug:

What did we tell you the first time you came riding w/ us? "yeah, its a little rocky..."
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
wbrewer
DAMN n00b

Post by wbrewer »

Thanks for the replies, I am busy Sat & Sunday this weekend. I will keep an eye out for opportunities via this site !!!

W