I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Taskers Sunday 12/7

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Taskers Sunday 12/7

Post by drtjumper »

So as to not hijack the ride going on at the cove on saturday I figured I would start a different thread. Yes there are 8 of us confirmed for Sunday at Taskers. However more than likely the other people showing up (never ridden with them before and they have never ridden taskers that I know of before) are going to be slow. So if enough people show up I will have my 13 year old son lead the slow group on my yz450 and I can lead a faster group. Figured we can do a warmup run on Peters Mill just to figure out who has what speed and at the end of Peters Mill split into two groups if needed. So no worries if you are a faster rider or slower rider there will be a group for each.

Meeting at the upper parking lot at 9am. I will be parked up near the bathrooms (provided there is still space) and driving a Ford Focus ST with a trailer.

Hope to see some of you DAMN fools out there.
Adam :roost: :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Taskers Sunday 12/7

Post by Bucho »

Have fun guys. I cant swing riding two days in a row.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Ditto. Sundays are usually bad for me anyways.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I'm getting away with doing the dirt bike related work day and the ride to taskers the next day only because my wife is going to some kind of craft fair at the same time as the work day. ;) I know from experience that, while she may say "yes" pretty much every time, she doesn't necessarily want me to... I took a 10 year hiatus from dirt riding (not her idea but mine and I didn't mean for it to go so long) to establish peace again. I try not to let things get past the point that an "I love you" and some flowers isn't enough to fix it. ;)
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Post by drtjumper »

Due to the rain and the fact that there will be ice in the morning I am canceling the ride. Too many new riders were coming and I don't want anyone getting hurt. Taskers is chachallenging enough for a noob when it's dry let alone muddy icy and slippery wet leaves.