I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Sandy Lane Enduro March 15 2015

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Sandy Lane Enduro March 15 2015

Post by Bucho »

Junior wrote: DAMN dude that's nice of you to offer. I'm hoping my part comes in. Not usually a problem getting parts for the husky. The wrong spacer was ordered for my clutch cover. Other then that the bike is ready.
I took it for a short dualsport ride on Monday. the first ride the bike has had since December. Someone might as well be riding it...
Just let me know if you want to come pick it up.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

You guys have fun, should be a huge turn out with everyone having a extra bad case of cabin fever.
Guess I should get around to plating my bike so I stop missing out on these events.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Boom Boom wrote:You guys have fun, should be a huge turn out with everyone having a extra bad case of cabin fever.
Guess I should get around to plating my bike so I stop missing out on these events.
About time for you to buy a new one anyway isn't it?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:
Boom Boom wrote:You guys have fun, should be a huge turn out with everyone having a extra bad case of cabin fever.
get 'im! :amazon:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Bucho wrote:
Soon be due for new tires, new bikes have fresh tires, might not be a bad idea :think:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

the husky is ready run!
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

But is it ready to hang with the WR fleet? :lol2:

Let's RIDE!!!! :whoop: :hi5:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

How did it go guys?
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Bucho wrote:How did it go guys?
it was a tight 64 miles. I was just glad to finish with no breakage. (me or the bike)
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Was a good day in New Jersey. Meteor definitely delivered on their promised improvement over last year's excessive amounts of whooped out fire cuts; there were hardly any whoops and the trail was definetly TIGHT! The day started off with Wingfixer getting a flat tire; I don't know what it is with that boy and flat tires in NJ. After Jr and I helped WF fix the tire it pretty much meant we were late to every start control for the rest of the morning. However, by lunch time I managed to catch up with Phoo at the gas trailer and got to ride with him in the afternoon. The rest of the day was about the best riding you will find in NJ, there was even a hill. Phoo had a very good ride and the un-official results when we were leaving had him in first place in C-open.

I definitely enjoyed the weekend in NJ, riding and hanging out with my buddies; can't ask for much better.

SJ