I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Sandy Lane Enduro March 15 2015

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Sandy Lane Enduro March 15 2015

Post by BigBird »

Jay said: "I don't know what it is with that boy and flat tires in NJ."

My guess is it's him riding so DMAN FAST on all those DAMN NJ ROCKS :shrug:

Sounds like you folks had a good day!

The OFG actually took BigBird out (1st time in over a year) for a 200 mile ride in the VA, MD, WV twisties with 6 R&T hooligans on their liter adventure bikes.
It took a while to figure out what that STOOOPID lever on the left bar was for (The one that is normally a LHRB) :lol2: AND then to remember NOT to whack the throttle WFO coming out of every turn :nono:
BUT didn't crash and had some fun (and BigBird's heated seat, heated grips and windshield were the envy of the pack)
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

What was the rider count for the enduro?
Assume a big turn out being the first event of the year.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Boom Boom wrote:What was the rider count for the enduro?
Assume a big turn out being the first event of the year.
I saw row numbers in the mid-70's so you are talking close to 300 riders.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Thanks J....I expected more being the first enduro.
Oh wait...this was a plate required enduro.
That lets out all the scramble guys with full MX bikes.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

Now I'm regretting not going.

I looked at the radar as I was getting ready to prep the bike, and thought better of going. Something about 7+ hours in the truck and another 7+ hours trying to clean out the Jersey concrete sand...
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Junior wrote:
Bucho wrote:How did it go guys?
it was a tight 64 miles. I was just glad to finish with no breakage. (me or the bike)
What he said!
Skinny-J wrote:Was a good day in New Jersey. Meteor definitely delivered on their promised improvement over last year's excessive amounts of whooped out fire cuts; there were hardly any whoops and the trail was definetly TIGHT! The day started off with Wingfixer getting a flat tire; I don't know what it is with that boy and flat tires in NJ. After Jr and I helped WF fix the tire it pretty much meant we were late to every start control for the rest of the morning. However, by lunch time I managed to catch up with Phoo at the gas trailer and got to ride with him in the afternoon. The rest of the day was about the best riding you will find in NJ, there was even a hill. Phoo had a very good ride and the un-official results when we were leaving had him in first place in C-open.

I definitely enjoyed the weekend in NJ, riding and hanging out with my buddies; can't ask for much better.

SJ
What he said too!

It was a lot of fun! Especially after Jay and Junior saved the trip for me by having a tube and tools to replace my flat. I managed to pick up a 4" u bolt. DAMN thing was whacking the swing arm, I'm lucky nothing else got torn up! I am definitely hooked on the enduro format! I loved everything about the race....except for bouncing off pine trees for miles at a time!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:Especially after Jay and Junior saved the trip for me by having a tube and tools to replace my flat.
:huh: what is it with you and flats? :screwy:

Maybe we need to change your board name to flatfixer :think:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Kyler wrote:
Wingfixer wrote:Especially after Jay and Junior saved the trip for me by having a tube and tools to replace my flat.

flatfixer :hi5: :killingme: :killingme: :killingme:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Kyler wrote:

It only seems to happen in Jersey... :think: Like a good DAMN rider I just watched Jay and Junior do the work. :lol2: :hi5:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:
Kyler wrote:It only seems to happen in Jersey... :think: Like a good DAMN rider I just watched Jay and Junior do the work. :lol2: :hi5:
good thing you didn't try to help otherwise you would have been blaming them for the pinched tube :killingme:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris