I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Sandy Lane Enduro March 15 2015

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Sandy Lane Enduro March 15 2015

Post by BigBird »

Marylander wrote:
Junior wrote:they do have a "GOLDEN MASTERS" :killingme: :killingme: :poser: :lol2: :harhar: class
Is that for when you get older and can't control your bladder any more?

It NOT NICE to make fun of OLD People :nono: :killingme:
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Kyler wrote:has anyone noticed how our dual-sport and adventure forum has taken a right turn towards enduros? (that assumes gay trials tires are the "left" :harhar: )

To paraphrase one of our esteemed members ...
let's admit it, Dual Sport riding is a niche segment of motorcycling. However, by this same measure, enduro riding would come in as gnat buzzing around the head of your average Harley rider. Now, I mean no disrespect to people who are into enduros, it definitely requires a lot of skill and balance.

you need to remember that this forum started as a bunch of guys from ADV who were into dual sporting large displacement bikes at loosely organized gatherings and informal events (I bet there were 50 guys at the first couple of DAMN reunions). But then in a thirst for more “action” a segment of the group began riding organized dual-sport events and enduros and the bikes got smaller and smaller until at some point, there were no more of the original ADV guys around anymore. Now, in some aspects the same thing is happening again, or at least there is a competing interest from the trials faction. And that’s fine as people come and people go, and people’s interests change and in fact many members here are into all kinds of riding. But I don’t come to this Dual-Sport forum and post about my Concours or Tiger and the street riding I do, there are other forums for that. So, even though I understand, in some regards all this enduro talk seems odd to me and I just don’t want to see DAMN become EAMN…
:doh:

:killingme:

:peep:
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Hare
DAMN Poohba

Post by Hare »

Please join as GMER, clubs keep series points for enduros, even though you may ride slow (or fast) and or only do a couple runs a year, many a rider have been surprised with a good series finish, you wont be last for sure.

when you take the test just let them know that you are with Green Marble Enduro Riders, then let me know so I can have you added to the roster, drop me a note here or at harescrambles@comcast.net

even better is to join one of the clubs that make up GMER, Gunpowder Valley MC is the club I am with (contact me to join) we are the Baltimore Harford county areas, many of you already know about R&T around the Frederick area, and also WATR both have websites and plenty of club members here.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote:
Wingfixer wrote:Awesome! I'll split the room with ya!
Wow, I see how it is; your old boyfriend comes back and you go running into his arms. I guess I was just the re-bound and you never really meant it when you called me Buttercup... :foul:
Aaawww, don't be like that. You will always be my buttercup and we will always have that special night at Granville's. The night the heater in the pop-up "wouldn't start". :hug: :killingme:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Less than a month to go! And, I must be livin right, I got that weekend off!! :loveit:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Better soon warm up or studs might be required...
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

I'm in and looking for a bunk buddy. Er, I mean "someone(s) to split a room with."

Thanks,

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

phoo wrote:I'm in and looking for a bunk buddy. Er, I mean "someone(s) to split a room with."
you ... uh ... running trials tires? :eyes: :amazon:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

phoo wrote:I'm in and looking for a bunk buddy. Er, I mean "someone(s) to split a room with."

Thanks,

~Patrick
I thought you and buttercup...er, Jay, had worked that out. Give him a shout. I believe we where thinking it was going to be you and him and me and Junior as the cuddling arrangements.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200