I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Anybody riding any where on Sunday?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Anybody riding any where on Sunday?

Post by J&J »

Skinny-J wrote:Then there is the Hangover Harescramble but $50 for 2 hours of riding a 5 mile loop with crazies everywhere, I dunno…
Opps, I missed this.... was thinking you didn't know about it
drtjumper wrote: Decided to skip the hangover race since they seem determined to turn it into a clusterfuck.
Good point they should have left it last weekend. Was a mess last year too but we enjoyed spectating :lol2:
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Post by drtjumper »

Space Ghost wrote:
drtjumper wrote:I'm in for riding somewhere sunday (hopefully it warms up). Decided to skip the hangover race since they seem determined to turn it into a clusterfuck.
Hey did you get a street legal bike ? Im over in Dumfries & have some good riding but you need a plate. I was the old guy w the Husa 570 you were riding with @ Barton last year. Max
I had my yz450f plated for a while but just sold it (three days ago) so all I have now is my yz250 2t so nothing "street legal" at the moment. I have the plate from my 450 that I think is still good but no idea. LOL
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

We joined WATR and are going to check out EB. Never made it down there before so it will be interesting to ride some place new. :thumbup:
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

Skinny-J wrote:We joined WATR and are going to check out EB. Never made it down there before so it will be interesting to ride some place new. :thumbup:
Soft, no rocks, drains well, tight on the long loop.
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

Skinny-J wrote:We joined WATR and are going to check out EB. Never made it down there before so it will be interesting to ride some place new. :thumbup:
We had a good ride with me, SJ and Wingbreaker. Rode 2 good loops Ina nice day with great traction and no mud.
Lots of cool bikes---
ottoparts
DAMN n00b

Post by ottoparts »

Pardon the NOOB question. :shrug:
I looked up WATR, but what is "EB"?
I did not see a reference in the website
Whoa, that was fun!
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

Eagle Bay, King George, VA.

Traction?! I couldn't find much on the 350, but my tires are well past due to be flipped. Trials bike had plenty of traction though, just not a functioning fan in the afternoon.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Is that the place under the power lines with several different trails and a locking cattle gate for entry? I know I've ridden at a private property in King George before.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

juddspaintballs wrote:Is that the place under the power lines with several different trails and a locking cattle gate for entry? I know I've ridden at a private property in King George before.
I'm guessing that you're thinking of another club's grounds. No gate, no power lines, just a water tower and McMansions in fields.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Yep, looks like a different place based on youtube videos. I think the place I was at was directly off of 301.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R