I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Anybody riding any where on Sunday?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
thetable
DAMN Expert

Re: Anybody riding any where on Sunday?

Post by thetable »

juddspaintballs wrote:Yep, looks like a different place based on youtube videos. I think the place I was at was directly off of 301.
Off 301, that should be Family off-road riders of prince William county.
BillyGoat
DAMN Expert

Post by BillyGoat »

I thought EB was all-private riding by invitation only and that happens only twice a year. Whattheheck?
KTM 450 EXC mostly
Member AMA, PaTRA, MD OHV Alliance, trying to join R&T
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

BillyGoat wrote:I thought EB was all-private riding by invitation only and that happens only twice a year. Whattheheck?

It is private and it is by invitation only unless you are a Eagle bay member. Twice a year you are referring to Fall and Spring Trail Rides, and those are open to the world to raise money. Every other ride there is either a club sponsored ride day or members riding when it is legal. There are hunters there too at times, so that restricts riding during the seasons. WATR club had a sponsored ride yesterday, so WATR members (who might not be EB members) got to ride. This is why it is good to join a off road club. You get exposed to more ride opportunities.
Lots of cool bikes---
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

Firebolter wrote:
BillyGoat wrote:This is why it is good to join a off road club. You get exposed to more ride opportunities.
Some of us even carry dual membership... (I'm a vote and a check away from that status, but February.)
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

thetable wrote:
Firebolter wrote:
BillyGoat wrote:This is why it is good to join a off road club. You get exposed to more ride opportunities.
Some of us even carry dual membership... (I'm a vote and a check away from that status, but February.)
I was thinking I might check out WATR, you going to the meeting?
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

J&J wrote:I was thinking I might check out WATR, you going to the meeting?
I'll be there next Wed.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I might join a club eventually, but they're gonna hafto be pretty flexible on when I have to show up for meetings and work days because my schedule isn't.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

J&J wrote:I was thinking I might check out WATR, you going to the meeting?
I'll be there. I HATE the trip in, but I'm there for nearly every meeting.

This month would actually be a good month to come to the meeting. We have some wilderness area designation threats for the area where we host the Shenandoah 500. We've asked Mr. Kyler and Mr. Salisbury from the AMA to come out and offer suggestions and advice on these threats, and both said that they will make it.

Second Wednesday of the month, in this case, the 14th. 7:30-9:30: meeting is usually finished earlier, but the BS sessions afterwards usually go longer. Famous Dave's in Falls Church, VA (Broadale Village Shopping Center, 370 West Broad Street, Falls Church, VA 22406)
I wish I would hurry up and get the website done so I can just link to that info.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

thetable wrote:We've asked Mr. Kyler and Mr. Salisbury from the AMA to come out and offer suggestions and advice on these threats, and both said that they will make it.
Mr Kyler? :dirtdog:

:doh:

I prefer to be called Ken but you can also call me what my ex used to call me ... Assh*le

Mr Kyler indeed ... makes me sound old and geezerly

:chace:

:lol2:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

Kyler wrote:
thetable wrote:We've asked Mr. Kyler and Mr. Salisbury from the AMA to come out and offer suggestions and advice on these threats, and both said that they will make it.
Mr Kyler? :dirtdog:

:doh:

I prefer to be called Ken but you can also call me what my ex used to call me ... Assh*le

Mr Kyler indeed ... makes me sound old and geezerly

:chace:

:lol2:
I was trying to denote respect, not age. For the level of success you have achieved with MD OHV Alliance, respect has definitely been earned. [bow down smilie here]