I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Anybody riding any where on Sunday?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Anybody riding any where on Sunday?

Post by Rut Row »

thetable wrote:I was trying to denote respect, not age. For the level of success you have achieved with MD OHV Alliance, respect has definitely been earned. [bow down smilie here]
:killingme:

good save there dude :harhar:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Kyler wrote:
thetable wrote:We've asked Mr. Kyler and Mr. Salisbury from the AMA to come out and offer suggestions and advice on these threats, and both said that they will make it.
Mr Kyler? :dirtdog:

:doh:

I prefer to be called Ken but you can also call me what my ex used to call me ... Assh*le

Mr Kyler indeed ... makes me sound old and geezerly

:chace:

:lol2:
If the shoe fits..... :lol2:

:peep:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:If the shoe fits..... :lol2:
:asshat: :hi5:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

juddspaintballs wrote:I might join a club eventually, but they're gonna hafto be pretty flexible on when I have to show up for meetings and work days because my schedule isn't.
Sorry, missed this earlier. Different clubs, different rules, but most are fairly flexible. With WATR, I'd guess we have 15-20% that show up on a regular basis at club meetings, and about 10-15% at "work" days. We aren't MCs with three piece patches and vests. We know most of the members have jobs and families that will always come first, as they should.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Kyler wrote:
Wingfixer wrote:If the shoe fits..... :lol2:
:asshat: :hi5:
That comment might have resulted from a certain e-mail you sent recently...
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

thetable wrote:
juddspaintballs wrote:I might join a club eventually, but they're gonna hafto be pretty flexible on when I have to show up for meetings and work days because my schedule isn't.
Sorry, missed this earlier. Different clubs, different rules, but most are fairly flexible. With WATR, I'd guess we have 15-20% that show up on a regular basis at club meetings, and about 10-15% at "work" days. We aren't MCs with three piece patches and vests. We know most of the members have jobs and families that will always come first, as they should.
That's the one I'm most likely to join. Fees are low, requirements are few, and the WATR guys I've met in the past have been "normal" people.

I might even be able to sneak away to this month's meeting, but I might have to bring a kiddo or two along if I do. They're little and don't drink (much) beer. As long as they're fed, they're happy. Is that acceptable?
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

juddspaintballs wrote:That's the one I'm most likely to join. Fees are low, requirements are few, and the WATR guys I've met in the past have been "normal" people.

I might even be able to sneak away to this month's meeting, but I might have to bring a kiddo or two along if I do. They're little and don't drink (much) beer. As long as they're fed, they're happy. Is that acceptable?
I can't see a problem with the little ones, come on out. Eating and drinking isn't required, but it's available.

And who're you calling normal? Nah, it's a good group of people, some of the old timers are just misunderstood.
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

You all are poking Mr Kyler so much he actually change his tag line at the bottoms and added a bunch of bikes back in, but he forgot to add the rear swing arm and tire sitting in storage looking for a motorcycle.
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

bonehead wrote:... but he forgot to add the rear swing arm and tire sitting in storage looking for a motorcycle.
:lol2:

that is a project waiting for inspiration. It doesn't know what it wants to be yet.
Ken