I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2015 Reunion ride.

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:

Date and location for the 2015 Re-Union Ride

May 2-3
7%
May 16-17
36%
I love my Mom but that weekend works best
4%
Mountain Ridge
25%
Greenridge (screw that single track stuff)
7%
MotoCove (bring on the rocks!)
No votes
Barton Play Ground!
18%
Other (explain below)
4%

Total votes: 28

Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: 2015 Reunion ride.

Post by Wingfixer »

Hey Jim, Actually your place had been discussed but I didn't want to impose on your generosity. I think the only real detractor with Barton is the lack of noob/kid friendliness. That is not a problem for me though... I'll see if I can modify the poll. As far as accommodations go, it would be rough camping wherever we go so your place is as good, if not better, than any.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Well....I was able to modify the poll but apparently that made all the votes disappear.... :doh:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

You have been granted imposing rights! It would be a good thing to have at least a spring and fall DAMN ride there. Bonus points for the guy who can figure out days that best fits everyone's schedule.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

It might work out to be a Spring/DAMN/Reunion/Barton ride, all rolled into one! I always look forward to riding at your place! Godzilla is looking forward to it as well!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Wingfixer wrote:It might work out to be a Spring/DAMN/Reunion/Barton ride, all rolled into one! I always look forward to riding at your place! Godzilla is looking forward to it as well!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'd say it is Noob/kid friendly. And atv/razor/Jeep friendly. And gun friendly. And DS friendly. What am I missing?
Bruce
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

dirtygrunt wrote:
Wingfixer wrote:It might work out to be a Spring/DAMN/Reunion/Barton ride, all rolled into one! I always look forward to riding at your place! Godzilla is looking forward to it as well!
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'd say it is Noob/kid friendly. And atv/razor/Jeep friendly. And gun friendly. And DS friendly. What am I missing?
I guess its subjective. Vote on brother! I won't be bringing any noobs or kids so it works perfect for me!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

You guys are NOT nearly selfish enough about your riding. Granvilles "spring" ride has historically been some time in April; I remember one 4/1 "April Fools" ride where we had to wait out a snow squall before we rode. The reunion ride is then typically some time in May, at least that is when we did Mountain Ridge last year. If we combine these two are we then loosing out on a potential ride?

Don't get me wrong; Casa-d-Grandvilles is a GREAT place! I just want both....

Just my $.02

SJ
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I like May 16-17. I'm not picky as to where. I'll be dual-sporting on the Adventure FZ.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Granville wrote: Joker is actually graduating from Frostburg with degrees in physics and engineering 5/22

That is AWESOME! :thumbup:
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Skinny-J wrote:You guys are NOT nearly selfish enough about your riding. Granvilles "spring" ride has historically been some time in April; I remember one 4/1 "April Fools" ride where we had to wait out a snow squall before we rode. The reunion ride is then typically some time in May, at least that is when we did Mountain Ridge last year. If we combine these two are we then loosing out on a potential ride?

Don't get me wrong; Casa-d-Grandvilles is a GREAT place! I just want both....

Just my $.02

SJ
I agree with J
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX