I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

2015 DAMN Annual Reunion Ride

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Re: 2015 DAMN Annual Reunion Ride

Post by anotherguy »

Cross me off too. The shock on the YZ won't hold nitrogen. Dammit.
Pa_trailrider
DAMN Expert

Post by Pa_trailrider »

My two buddies cant make it John Paul crashed again messed his knee and bike up and Nick has family problems. I got five pound of hamburg and buns for the pot luck. As of today the weather is looking better but it changes daily :cheers:
DR 650 DRZ 400 XCW 300
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

anybody around baltimore have room on a trailer for my 450? I`d like to ride my fjr if i can find a way to get the husky there?
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Daves08excr
DAMN Poohba

Post by Daves08excr »

Junior pm sent call me. My truck bed is open.
2021 Africa twin.
2022 Kayo k6-EFI.

WELCOME TO THE DIRT SIDE.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Junior wrote:anybody around baltimore have room on a trailer for my 450? I`d like to ride my fjr if i can find a way to get the husky there?
I bet you could manage to ride the Gunner's Run trail on the FJR with out (completely) destroying it.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Boom Boom wrote:Not going to make it this time...someone drink a beer for me :freakey:
Bummer, I see that someone drinks your share! :freakey:
juddspaintballs wrote:I'm pretty sure I'm coming up earlier in the day on Friday and leaving late Saturday night. What should I bring for the potluck?
Whatever you want to eat, just bring extra to share!
Kyler wrote:unless miracles happen, I won't be up. Just got my bride home from the most recent surgery and she's hurting.
Bummer, Ken. I hope she starts feeling better soon!
Bucho wrote:
Junior wrote:anybody around baltimore have room on a trailer for my 450? I`d like to ride my fjr if i can find a way to get the husky there?
I bet you could manage to ride the Gunner's Run trail on the FJR with out (completely) destroying it.
Thia I would pay good money to see! :roost:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

At the moment OFG, QOFE and Bandit are planning to drive up Friday AM do some RZR and Freeride riding and leave for home Friday evening.

We have a daughter's Masters graduation to go to Saturday and the QOFE wants to sleep in her home bed the night before the big event.

HOPEFULLY there will be someone there Friday that knows how to find the missing second piece of single track and show it to the OFG?

In any case will someone PLEASE capture a GPS track of all the single tracks for me/us???

Hope to see at least some of you Friday!

OFG
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

Unfortunately, I suck at scheduling. I just have too much going on to make it up there this weekend. I hope you all have a few beers for me. It makes me sad to not be able to make it, but I just feel like I have too many irons in the fire and I can't do everything.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

thetable wrote:Unfortunately, I suck at scheduling. I just have too much going on to make it up there this weekend. I hope you all have a few beers for me. It makes me sad to not be able to make it, but I just feel like I have too many irons in the fire and I can't do everything.
So no bear burrito? DAMN.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

We are bringing one alarm (nice slow burn) chili for the put luck. We should arrive Friday evening. Whole family plus dog plus KTM, drz, one kids quad, a 50 and a 70. We'll be in a tent.