I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 4/25-4/26

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Space Ghost
DAMN Expert

Re: Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 4/25-4/26

Post by Space Ghost »

He is Dakrider on ADV, I told him you found it. http://advrider.com/forums/showthread.p ... st26679707
04 ktm250exc 05ktm525exc 2010Husaberg 570FE
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Wingfixer wrote:Another awesome weekend at casa Granville!! I had a great time tearing up the trail, the traction was awesome, the conditions perfect! I think Junior, Jay and I got out at the perfect time, right before the rain hit. I told Jim what I had to go through to get there and he wanted me to post it up so, here goes: I was assigned a trip (I am an airline pilot for those that might not know) Thursday that was a noon departure out of Newark to go to LAX then do a Vegas turn getting done back in LAX at 2030 Pacific. After the normal delays I was done at 2130. I ran over to Delta to catch a 2215 red eye to Atlanta, getting into Atlanta at 0510 I then ran to SouthWest to catch the 0600 to BWI. I got to BWI at 0730, drove home got the pop up, loaded up and picked Junior up at 1330. Arrived at Barton at about 1745, set up camp, did a half a lap, drank two beers and passed out! I can't wait for the next one!! :loveit:

That's an amazing story!!!
So glad you were able to make it and had a great time.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
bonehead
DAMN Poohba

Post by bonehead »

Wingfixer wrote:Another awesome weekend at casa Granville!! I had a great time tearing up the trail, the traction was awesome, the conditions perfect! I think Junior, Jay and I got out at the perfect time, right before the rain hit. I told Jim what I had to go through to get there and he wanted me to post it up so, here goes: I was assigned a trip (I am an airline pilot for those that might not know) Thursday that was a noon departure out of Newark to go to LAX then do a Vegas turn getting done back in LAX at 2030 Pacific. After the normal delays I was done at 2130. I ran over to Delta to catch a 2215 red eye to Atlanta, getting into Atlanta at 0510 I then ran to SouthWest to catch the 0600 to BWI. I got to BWI at 0730, drove home got the pop up, loaded up and picked Junior up at 1330. Arrived at Barton at about 1745, set up camp, did a half a lap, drank two beers and passed out! I can't wait for the next one!! :loveit:
LOL, did Godzilla eat your food while you slept?
It's All Good, So Make The Day A Good One!!!
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Ha! Nope, not this time. And no painting the inside of my truck either! :loveit: :knary: :censored:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.