I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 4/25-4/26

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Re: Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 4/25-4/26

Post by phoo »

Kyler wrote:I'm out. Both rods broke in my bride's back. Doc says wait a few more days to see if the pain goes away but she isn't feeling well at all and I'm staying home to help her out.
Ouch. I hope things get taken care of and she's not in too much pain. We'll think of you both!

Thanks,

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Sorry for the late notice, but the Mullen Clan is out. Last minute getting things together isn't working. We'll see you next time, but thanks again for making your awesome riding area available!

Patrick
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Had a great day with a DAMN fine bunch of folks......thanks for sharing your property with us Jim :cheers:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
davej
DAMN Expert

Post by davej »

Boom Boom wrote:Had a great day with a DAMN fine bunch of folks......thanks for sharing your property with us Jim :cheers:
Yes thanks Jim, for everything!!!!!

Sorry I had to leave so early, I had to work on a saturday for some reason....(money)

I found some stuff in the woods while "trail riding". Somebody carelessly left a huge piece of metal in the pristine singletrack. It looked like part of a space ship. It was engraved with the owners initials; RZR. I wonder if anybody knows who RZR is :lol2:

Also found about 50 feet down the same trail was a GPS unit. I remember somebody saying they lost one about 4 years ago but cant remember who. Did you lose your GPS out there? If so, post up
davej
DAMN Expert

Post by davej »

tree hugging activities

I also saw some deer, a trail turkey and a flying husky that made a splash landing.
Purple Haze
DAMN n00b

Post by Purple Haze »

Jim thanks for sharing your place again , it was a blast as always .
13 Husaberg TE 300
2020 TRS rr 250
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Thank you Sam and Gail for bringing the best toys and apple crisp a young man could have!

525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Sunday morning these horses wondered in to the campsite. I think they herd about a trail ride and were looking to show off their horsepower :killingme: Space Ghost and I started to gear-up, but they just gave us the stare down and said catch us if you can and trotted-off.

525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Ovo
DAMN Poohba

Post by Ovo »

davej wrote:
Boom Boom wrote:Had a great day with a DAMN fine bunch of folks......thanks for sharing your property with us Jim :cheers:
Yes thanks Jim, for everything!!!!!

Sorry I had to leave so early, I had to work on a saturday for some reason....(money)

I found some stuff in the woods while "trail riding". Somebody carelessly left a huge piece of metal in the pristine singletrack. It looked like part of a space ship. It was engraved with the owners initials; RZR. I wonder if anybody knows who RZR is :lol2:

Also found about 50 feet down the same trail was a GPS unit. I remember somebody saying they lost one about 4 years ago but cant remember who. Did you lose your GPS out there? If so, post up
It was from 2010 - User was "dak"
dak wrote:
Granville wrote:
dak wrote:Should someone have found my GPS at Jim's farm. Please let me know. It's a Garmin handheld Oregon.
Sincerely,
DAK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I already gave Joker the heads-up. He will be there with some of his college buds. They will look for it and we know it who it belongs to :thumbup: .
Cool

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
14 Tiger800 XCX
09 Husaberg 450 FE
07 Suzuki DRZ400S
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

The question is, does it still work?
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R