I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Candytown trials

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Candytown trials

Post by Bucho »

Looking forward to a report and a few pics later today.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

I didn't take any pics but I have some coming to me via email.

So, how did it go. I managed two "1"s and a bazillion 3s with a few 5s. I took Boom Boom's advise and if it was obvious I was going to have problems I just paddled until I could stand again. I made it further than my previous event. Meaning I did 2 1/2 laps before I gave out. I started falling and my knees and back were screaming so I bagged it.

My neighbor Kirk, who just bought FireBolter's Yammi and had never ridden trials, did very well. He made all 4 laps and scored 70 with 13 cleans. I hate him. :dirtdog:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Kyler wrote:I didn't take any pics but I have some coming to me via email.

So, how did it go. I managed two "1"s and a bazillion 3s with a few 5s. I took Boom Boom's advise and if it was obvious I was going to have problems I just paddled until I could stand again. I made it further than my previous event. Meaning I did 2 1/2 laps before I gave out. I started falling and my knees and back were screaming so I bagged it.

My neighbor Kirk, who just bought FireBolter's Yammi and had never ridden trials, did very well. He made all 4 laps and scored 70 with 13 cleans. I hate him. :dirtdog:
btw, I think this event is a good one for newbies.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
jcbr6
DAMN n00b

Post by jcbr6 »

Was a great weekend for riding at candytown. I got some good practice in on sat and I think it made a difference on sunday. Got a had full of 0's and 1's
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Sounds like they had a great turnout and weather was perfect.
I so much wanted to make the event but managed to snag a gut bug somewhere and spent the day riding my Honda with the flush handle.
In two weeks the D-6 trials event will be at the same location, hope to see a good turn out for that event also.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

DAMN ... looks like I knew what I was doing! :killingme:
Ken
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Looking good....gay trials tires and all.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Boom Boom wrote:Sounds like they had a great turnout and weather was perfect.
the weather was indeed perfect. Could have used a bit less mud at one section. I had to dig mud out from the front wheel/fender eventually as it nearly seized up the front tire.
Ken
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Way to go Ken!
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Nice work dude! Its good to see you back on dirt, even if it is on a gay bike! :hi5:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.