I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Mountain Ridge Single Track ???

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Mountain Ridge Single Track ???

Post by BigBird »

2 years ago we rode some new additional great gnarly single track at Mountain Ridge.

I'm OLD and have CRS - BUT I think it was laid out by a DAMN member that lives in the area???

I THOUGHT I had a GPS track of the additional single track (that sort of extended from where the well established earlier single track ended)

HOWEVER, last year at the Reunion I couldn't find my GPS track of the added trail :shrug:

SO several of us spent a bunch of frustrating time trying to locate it but FAILED MISERABLY

SO - I'm posting this in hopes that someone has and can provide us with a track OR as least some clear directions so a DUMB OLD FART like me could find the MISSING SINGLETRACK!!!
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Pa_trailrider
DAMN Expert

Re: Mountain Ridge Single Track ???

Post by Pa_trailrider »

Sam Kevin/Loosescrew made the singletrack he works there. The new one starts back where Shamrock begins. If the weather is nice I may go up Thursday evening just to camp :cheers: and I will be there until Sunday I will show you where it is. Hopefully he made some more!!
DR 650 DRZ 400 XCW 300
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Kevin and Jim (oldmanX) are the single track makers. I see posts on facebook where they have already been out this year cutting in more so you should have more to enjoy this year Sam....well that is if you find it.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I thought Jay and I followed WindyHill through a new section of single track a couple years ago? I think Trialsrider knew where it was too. I could be remembering all this wrong though, its been known to happen.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Space Ghost
DAMN Expert

Post by Space Ghost »

Pa_trailrider wrote:Sam Kevin/Loosescrew made the singletrack he works there. The new one starts back where Shamrock begins. If the weather is nice I may go up Thursday evening just to camp :cheers: and I will be there until Sunday I will show you where it is. Hopefully he made some more!!
Darwin, are you camping & riding ? Max
04 ktm250exc 05ktm525exc 2010Husaberg 570FE
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

Wingfixer wrote:I thought Jay and I followed WindyHill through a new section of single track a couple years ago? I think Trialsrider knew where it was too. I could be remembering all this wrong though, its been known to happen.
At different times I followed Loosescrew, OldManX and PA_trailrider through the 2 single tracks. The newest one starts near Shamrock, but I probably could not find it if my life depended on it.
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
UCH
DAMN Wanabe

Post by UCH »

Pa_trailrider wrote:Sam Kevin/Loosescrew made the singletrack he works there. The new one starts back where Shamrock begins. If the weather is nice I may go up Thursday evening just to camp :cheers: and I will be there until Sunday I will show you where it is. Hopefully he made some more!!
You talking about this weekend 4-11? The website says May 1st is opening day ?????
"2 Strokes still rule!!"
Pa_trailrider
DAMN Expert

Post by Pa_trailrider »

Space Ghost wrote:
I will be there all weekend Max you thinking about coming?
DR 650 DRZ 400 XCW 300
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

UCH wrote: You talking about this weekend 4-11? The website says May 1st is opening day ?????
Although he didn't say so I think Sam started this thread in hopes of finding someone who knows about the new trails in time for the upcomming DAMN Anual Reunion Ride on May 15-17
Space Ghost
DAMN Expert

Post by Space Ghost »

Pa_trailrider wrote:
Space Ghost wrote:
I will be there all weekend Max you thinking about coming?
I thought maybe, but not going to be able to make it.
04 ktm250exc 05ktm525exc 2010Husaberg 570FE