I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

27th Annual Michaux DS Aug 23d

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: 27th Annual Michaux DS Aug 23d

Post by Laoch »

As we get closer we'll have to set up a rally point- My go fast days are done for a while...but I should be able to hang with Ken :lol2:
Ken what will you be on? Riding up?
Gene- riding up?
Bruce
stretchride
DAMN Expert

Post by stretchride »

Thanks for the reminder, I need to get signed up for this. Had a great time last year chasing bigbird, skinny j, and phoo. Passed juddspaintballs unknowingly during his epic hillclimb/bee battle :cheers:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Yes, I have to get signed up to. I guess we have to have it in before August.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I also need to sign up. Looks like I'm using my big KLR, so I won't be doing many options this year.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Gene-TW200
DAMN Expert

Post by Gene-TW200 »

I'm planning to trailer up for the day, just a much nicer ride home at the end of the day .
Tw-200
Honda Ft-500
ST-1300
DR-650
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I mailed in my registration today. I'll order a 14T front sprocket and a Kenda K760 front for the KLR soon. I have a fresh K760 for the rear already.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Anybody want to select an ORP (Objective rally point (ORP): An objective rally point is where a patrol halts to prepare for actions at its objective. It must be near a patrol’s objective, but there is no set distance to it from the objective. It should be far enough from the objective so that the patrol’s activities will not be detected by the enemy[/size].) :lol2:

Anyway, that parking lot gets crowed and I always seem to miss folks.
Bruce
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

dirtygrunt wrote:Anybody want to select an ORP (Objective rally point (ORP): An objective rally point is where a patrol halts to prepare for actions at its objective. It must be near a patrol’s objective, but there is no set distance to it from the objective. It should be far enough from the objective so that the patrol’s activities will not be detected by the enemy[/size].) :lol2:

Anyway, that parking lot gets crowed and I always seem to miss folks.
Why don't we rally at Breakfast? That way we can at least stand around and eat while waiting for the tardies. Just pick a time; say 9 am? Or to make it sound tough: ORP- the danish line at the breakfast stop. Time: 0900
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

stretchride wrote:Thanks for the reminder, I need to get signed up for this. Had a great time last year chasing bigbird, skinny j, and phoo. Passed juddspaintballs unknowingly during his epic hillclimb/bee battle :cheers:
Stretch,

Looking forward to seeing you and the BRP (or BWP in your case) again. My BRP got exercised at Seven Mountains so I will be bringing the WR this year and enjoying the rocks just a little more. :chicken kiss:
DRZDoug
DAMN n00b

Post by DRZDoug »

Hello - New to the board (my DRZ just arrived from CA where I kept it since '05)

I just called Gifford Pinchot State Park (2200 Rosstown Rd, Lewisberry, PA 17339) we can park there for free - gate locks at dusk.

15 miles to starting point of event?