I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

27th Annual Michaux DS Aug 23d

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Re: 27th Annual Michaux DS Aug 23d

Post by Laoch »

Skinny-J wrote:
dirtygrunt wrote:Anybody want to select an ORP (Objective rally point (ORP): An objective rally point is where a patrol halts to prepare for actions at its objective. It must be near a patrol’s objective, but there is no set distance to it from the objective. It should be far enough from the objective so that the patrol’s activities will not be detected by the enemy[/size].) :lol2:

Anyway, that parking lot gets crowed and I always seem to miss folks.
Why don't we rally at Breakfast? That way we can at least stand around and eat while waiting for the tardies. Just pick a time; say 9 am? Or to make it sound tough: ORP- the danish line at the breakfast stop. Time: 0900
:eats:

Works for me.
Bruce
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

DRZDoug wrote:Hello - New to the board (my DRZ just arrived from CA where I kept it since '05)

I just called Gifford Pinchot State Park (2200 Rosstown Rd, Lewisberry, PA 17339) we can park there for free - gate locks at dusk.

15 miles to starting point of event?

Welcome and :shrug:

We talking at the event. The parking lot gets crowded, most guys truck in and it's a start when you want to type thing. It's hard to find the group. I usually ride there and back, but after last year's mechanical fail I may truck to a parking lot about 5 miles away. It's another ATV area and usually empty.
Where you coming from?
Bruce
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Speaking of start point.... where is it? :shrug:
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

Skinny-J wrote:
dirtygrunt wrote:Anybody want to select an ORP (Objective rally point (ORP): An objective rally point is where a patrol halts to prepare for actions at its objective. It must be near a patrol’s objective, but there is no set distance to it from the objective. It should be far enough from the objective so that the patrol’s activities will not be detected by the enemy[/size].) :lol2:

Why don't we rally at Breakfast? That way we can at least stand around and eat while waiting for the tardies. Just pick a time; say 9 am? Or to make it sound tough: ORP- the danish line at the breakfast stop. Time: 0900

Sure you make 9am? I seem to remember a different arrival time at 7 mountains :dry:
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

J&J wrote:Speaking of start point.... where is it? :shrug:
Google: "Big flat parking lot- Michaux state forest"

Your rider packet will have directions; it will come be e-mail about a week before.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

trialsrider wrote:
Skinny-J wrote:

Sure you make 9am? I seem to remember a different arrival time at 7 mountains :dry:
That was the fault of someone else; he will remain nameless but his initials are JR.....
DRZDoug
DAMN n00b

Post by DRZDoug »

Hey Dirty Grunt - I am coming from Forest Hill MD - North Harford County.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote:
stretchride wrote:Thanks for the reminder, I need to get signed up for this. Had a great time last year chasing bigbird, skinny j, and phoo. Passed juddspaintballs unknowingly during his epic hillclimb/bee battle :cheers:
Stretch,

Looking forward to seeing you and the BRP (or BWP in your case) again. My BRP got exercised at Seven Mountains so I will be bringing the WR this year and enjoying the rocks just a little more. :chicken kiss:
And here I was planning to ride to/from this year. :shrug:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

J&J wrote:Speaking of start point.... where is it? :shrug:
Punch this into Google Maps:

"Camp 18 Rd, Biglerville, PA"
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R