I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Shade Mountain

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Shade Mountain

Post by Boom Boom »

Just an FYI but Shade will be back open for motorcycle use for Memorial Day weekend.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Shade Mountain

Post by Wingfixer »

Awesome! I've been looking forward to hitting it with the Rekluse on the WR!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Trees are marked for timber bidding.
If they took the effort to make a bid area I will assume timbering will not be far behind.
I fully expect a good portion of the trail system will be closed during the timber operation. :dirtdog:
If you want to ride Shade I would advise working it into your near future plans.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I wanna go back there and give it the pinky finger. The riding there didn't seem too bad. Long drive for just a day of riding, but I'd go back.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

juddspaintballs wrote:I wanna go back there and give it the pinky finger. The riding there didn't seem too bad. Long drive for just a day of riding, but I'd go back.
If you have a plate you have the 7-mountains ramble dual sport loop that is now open also. 80 mile loop should give you a full day.
The R&T crew stay at a nice little B&B that is between Shade and Bald Eagle/ 7-mountains. Easy to make a 2-3 day bike adventure.
I have a feeling you didn't ride Mitchel trail when at Shade or your general comment would be different....perhaps I should show you :cheers:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Boom Boom wrote:
juddspaintballs wrote:I wanna go back there and give it the pinky finger. The riding there didn't seem too bad. Long drive for just a day of riding, but I'd go back.
If you have a plate you have the 7-mountains ramble dual sport loop that is now open also. 80 mile loop should give you a full day.
The R&T crew stay at a nice little B&B that is between Shade and Bald Eagle/ 7-mountains. Easy to make a 2-3 day bike adventure.
I have a feeling you didn't ride Mitchel trail when at Shade or your general comment would be different....perhaps I should show you :cheers:
No, he didn't make it that far. The rest of us did and, yes.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.