I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Tomahawk MX

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Re: Tomahawk MX

Post by Damage Inc. »

Looks like we'll be heading up 07/24-26. Thanks for all the input.
'00 KTM 300EXC Brakes just slow you down
'06 VTX1300r
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Damage Inc. wrote:Looks like we'll be heading up 07/24-26. Thanks for all the input.
Be sure to follow up with a report here, please.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

Will do...do you have to load pics through a host site like photobucket or can you load the right from the original file?
'06 VTX1300r
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Damage Inc. wrote:Will do...do you have to load pics through a host site like photobucket or can you load the right from the original file?
I'm a cheap bastard and have the lowest data storage plan for this site. Please us something like SmugMug or PhotoBucket.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

Change in plans...Tomahawk is closed to bikes/quads this weekend due to a Jeep thing.

I checked the Breezewood FB page and found this is there kids ride free weekend. All kids under 15 ride free Sat. with kid only time on the big tracks.
'06 VTX1300r
Darryl
DAMN n00b

Post by Darryl »

I plan to ride on the 26th. Might have BillyGoat with me. Let me know if you plan to go.

Darryl
Damage Inc.
DAMN Expert

Post by Damage Inc. »

I'd love to but I don't think that I will make it. We ended up going to Breezewood. Near the end of the last day he took a double at the advance track that was dug out in the middle and full of water...So he got a bit wet and the bike...he rolled the jump..I be working on that soon. It's an '08 65sx. I rebuilt everything but the eng/trans when we got it last year. This year I'll be doing that..And when we were in Western MD my DR started running lean in the upper mid range. His trusty old KLX110 is the only one running right at this point. Oh and my house is for sale so I got that going for me.

:cheers:
'06 VTX1300r
BillyGoat
DAMN Expert

Post by BillyGoat »

Well, Darryl, some time in the next 2 weeks we're supposed to go overnight to Knoebels Amusment park in PA, but if I'm around the house on the 26th, then I'm going to Tomahawk.
Billy
KTM 450 EXC mostly
Member AMA, PaTRA, MD OHV Alliance, trying to join R&T