I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Tricky Trylers Aug 1st 2015

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Tricky Trylers Aug 1st 2015

Post by Rut Row »

I know Boom Boom will be there. Anyone else?

Don't know yet if I'm going. Bride has back surgery again next week. All depends on how she is doing. :pray:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Longboardr
DAMN Expert

Re: Tricky Trylers Aug 1st 2015

Post by Longboardr »

I'll be there with my hand in the air.

Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

I told Henry this weekend I would work if he needed help, so I'll probably be a checker! Bringing the Husaberg to do a motor check before we head west since I updated the head (Hi-Comp) and ignition (SX CDI)!
Lots of cool bikes---
jcbr6
DAMN n00b

Post by jcbr6 »

Im heading up on sat. Just put new tires on the sherco
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Lots of great sections...hope to have a good turn out.
30 Brubeck Circle, Marysville Pa is the address for anyone interested in riding or just attending.
The loop is modestly short so an easy hike to spectate.
Saturday is MAVT vintage trials noon start and sunday is D-6 modern with 11am start.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
thetable
DAMN Expert

Post by thetable »

You guys are killing me. I'm probably supposed to be doing last minute stuff for three springs, but part of me really wants to bring the XRide out to play.

If I do make it up, can a run with an m59 up front, or do I need to switch back to a TT?
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

thetable wrote:You guys are killing me. I'm probably supposed to be doing last minute stuff for three springs, but part of me really wants to bring the XRide out to play.

If I do make it up, can a run with an m59 up front, or do I need to switch back to a TT?
Ride what you want.
That is what is on mine.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Just an FYI.
If you own a trials bike but never ridden a event or have not ridden for a while. The vintage event on saturday is a perfect way to have a go and no large commitments. $20 sign up and a $5 non MAVT member fee. Not sure if we are collecting a gate fee or not, usually not.
Cheap day in the woods.
No AMA required for the vintage.
Modern bikes welcome to ride vintage.
Come early and ride the loop and have a look to see what line you are comfortable with.
#1 is like D-6 INT class stuff but with no stop.
#2 line is about a normal D-6 novice line.
#3 line is between beginner and novice.
#4 line is beginner stuff.
We have a new much easier vintage loop line.
8 fun sections with 4 loops.
Good food available.
We can always use help if you don't want to ride. Come run a score punch, drink beer, BS with the riders.
Hope to see a good showing of DAMN riders.
On sunday you can see the D-6 riders have a go at the Champ line sections...not quite RI world round stuff but still a little bit nutz.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

I'll put in a second for the MAVT Vintage event on Saturday. Probably the best way to ride trials with your friends. Easy going and as Mike said, pretty cheap event. Sign up with your buddies and compete against each other for bragging rights!
Lots of cool bikes---
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Firebolter wrote:I'll put in a second for the MAVT Vintage event on Saturday. Probably the best way to ride trials with your friends. Easy going and as Mike said, pretty cheap event. Sign up with your buddies and compete against each other for bragging rights!
Now I understand why you don't ride with me....you don't want to be on the hook for buying the beer :killingme: :cheers: :freakey:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr