I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

ANF Dual Sport Trip Lodging

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

ANF Dual Sport Trip Lodging

Post by Skinny-J »

On Thursday September 17 we will be staying at the Medix Hotel. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Medix-Ho ... 4481170462 They have a bar and restaurant on-site. They have a total of 6 rooms available that share 2 bathrooms. Each room has 1 double bed and 2 of the rooms have an additional single bed and 1 of the rooms has 2 singles instead of a double.. I have reserved ALL 6 rooms which will accommodate 9 people (unless some want to double up in the double... :hug: ). I will pay the total cost of these rooms and divide it evenly amoung the first 9 guys who pipe up and say they want one of these spots. The cost per person will work out to be ~$55 each. If you fukers try to stiff me I will hunt you down and kill you....

List of guys staying at the Medix:
1. Skinny-J
2. Phoo
3. Bucho
4. Boosthund
5. Junior
6. J & J
7. Wingfixer
8. BigBird
9. Juddspaintballs

Once the Medix is accounted for, the Benezette hotel is just 3 miles up the street. http://www.benezettehotel.com/index.php. The Benezette has a total of 8 rooms that share 3 bathrooms. Each room has double beds and the cost is $50 per room. You are on your own to secure a room at the Benezette. As of today all 8 rooms are available but this is time of year is getting into Elk season so I would do it ASAP (the Elk Country store which has lodging directly accross from the Medix was already sold out....)

On Friday September 18 AND Saturday September 19 we will be staying at the Summit Lodge & Grill http://www.summitlodgeandgrill.net/ Staying 2 nights in the same place will allow us to leave the luggage behind when we go ride the trails on Saturday. Each room at the Summit has 2 double beds so find a buddy and split the $80 room to make it $40 per person per night. Right now the Summit has availability to accommodate all of us but I would not wait to make a reservation (you are on your own to do this: 814-776-2311) If the Summit does fill up, the Royal Inn is just 2 miles up the street, or you can go camp in the ANF.

SJ
Last edited by Skinny-J on Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:15 am, edited 9 times in total.
phoo
aka "That Guy"

Re: ANF Dual Sport Trip Lodging

Post by phoo »

Sign me up for first dibs on whatever, mang! :-)

~Patrick
2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

phoo wrote:Sign me up for first dibs on whatever, mang! :-)

~Patrick

Same here
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
da scrub
DAMN Wanabe

Post by da scrub »

....and me too!
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

i`m in! i`ll take a bed!
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

I need a double bed, If Jacob can skip school we'll :hug:or he can sleep on the floor.
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Please add me to the list.

OFG
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I see I'm already on the list, good man! Now, when do we decide on who is :hug: with who? I going with the highest bidder!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I'll take that 9th spot...
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote: Now, when do we decide on who is :hug: with who? I going with the highest bidder!
I snagged Paul to be roomies at the Summit. Its been so long it will be like getting strange. :bandit: Besides, I didn't think I stood a chance of getting with you when your first love is around..... :cry2: