I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 10/16-18 of 2015

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Re: Granville's Western Md Camp & Ride 10/16-18 of 2015

Post by Granville »

What are the chances of seeing these guys again.... :whip:

525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

One of them (bucho) will be there Sunday. The other (kyler) doesn't ride (real) dirt anymore ( :amazon: ). The bike....0% chance, it got sold to a feller out west.

Edit: Upon further inspection I don't think that's Phil pushing....so imma gonna say :shrug: .
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote:One of them (bucho) will be there Sunday. The other (kyler) doesn't ride (real) dirt anymore ( :amazon: ). The bike....0% chance, it got sold to a feller out west.

Edit: Upon further inspection I don't think that's Phil pushing....so imma gonna say :shrug: .

I think that might be Phil standing on the side, I remember his green jacket. But pushing would be correct, that's all I ever saw people doing to that thing......
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote:
Wingfixer wrote:One of them (bucho) will be there Sunday. The other (kyler) doesn't ride (real) dirt anymore ( :amazon: ). The bike....0% chance, it got sold to a feller out west.

I think that might be Phil standing on the side, I remember his green jacket. But pushing would be correct, that's all I ever saw people doing to that thing......
I think you're correct. It looks like either spaceghost or Dave doing the pushing....or someone else. Yes, I am quite bored.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

I do recall about 3 Shenandoah 500's ago (maybe 4?) they rode that thing on 1 of the 2 days. I followed them for a short while and it was pretty entertaining to watch! :cheers: But i was glad I wasn't a Monkey!
Lots of cool bikes---
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

A nice clip of the first section

525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:The other (kyler) doesn't ride (real) dirt anymore ( :amazon: ).
:doh:

:chicken walking:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Looks like we're going to miss out because Jacob is taking a girl to homecoming Sat night. I knew the day would come & can't believe it..... girl over riding.... & his grandma's birthday party on Sunday :frustrated:
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

J&J wrote:Looks like we're going to miss out because Jacob is taking a girl to homecoming Sat night. I knew the day would come & can't believe it..... girl over riding.... & his grandma's birthday party on Sunday :frustrated:
School may be closed Friday. It is in Monkey County. I plan to be there around noon Friday.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
Joker
DAMN Expert

Post by Joker »

I will be there first thing sat morning. I hope ya'll bring some fire wood and don't mind jack frost nipping at your nose :angel: Its supposed to be a little chilly