I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

ANF Dual Sport Itineary

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: ANF Dual Sport Itineary

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote:
Skinny-J wrote: Its called finesse grasshopper....
Have you met me? :lol2:
Touche.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I still need to do an oil change and other very minor things, but the new bike seems ready to roll.

Right now I'm planning on coming from work early in the morning, dropping my car and trailer off at my sister's house in Thurmont, and meeting you guys at the Exxon (or McDonalds) in Emmitsburg prior to 0730. Is everyone going to Skinny-J's for breakfast or is anyone else meeting up in Emmitsburg?
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

juddspaintballs wrote:I still need to do an oil change and other very minor things, but the new bike seems ready to roll.

Right now I'm planning on coming from work early in the morning, dropping my car and trailer off at my sister's house in Thurmont, and meeting you guys at the Exxon (or McDonalds) in Emmitsburg prior to 0730. Is everyone going to Skinny-J's for breakfast or is anyone else meeting up in Emmitsburg?
While no one has RSVP'd :dirtdog: I am expecting WF, JR and da scrub for breakfast. Everyone is of course welcome but this group has a tradition of starting epic rides with some skinny-J pancakes and eggs in their belly. In the past the destination has been Colorado, Georgia or Vermont but we decided that this ride would meet the elevated requirements for being Epic! :thumbup:

Can't wait to see the new ride. :knary:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Ill be heading straight up to Emmitsburg in the morning. Probably the only the people eating at Skinny Js are the folks who live close by.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Junior
DAMN Poohba

Post by Junior »

Skinny-J wrote:
juddspaintballs wrote:I still need to do an oil change and other very minor things, but the new bike seems ready to roll.

While no one has RSVP'd :dirtdog: I am expecting WF, JR and da scrub for breakfast. Everyone is of course welcome but this group has a tradition of starting epic rides with some skinny-J pancakes and eggs in their belly. In the past the destination has been Colorado, Georgia or Vermont but we decided that this ride would meet the elevated requirements for being Epic! :thumbup:

I`ll be there! sorry did not know I needed to rsvp?
99 WR 250 Goat
07 DR 650 Mule
14 Super Tenere 1200 OX
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote: While no one has RSVP'd :dirtdog: I am expecting WF, JR and da scrub for breakfast. Everyone is of course welcome but this group has a tradition of starting epic rides with some skinny-J pancakes and eggs in their belly. In the past the destination has been Colorado, Georgia or Vermont but we decided that this ride would meet the elevated requirements for being Epic! :thumbup:

Coupla corrections here: I did RSVP, verbally. You might have been drinking at the time, or cross eyed playing hearts or whatever that was, or both. And, you forgot the Mother of ALL epic rides....UTAH!!!!!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

OFG wasn't there for Utah - BUT my all time favorite was Skinny-J's 6 day BRT loop.

I HOPE he'll do it again - maybe in the reverse direction?
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Epic rides always start off with a basket case bike you bought a week ago, right?
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote:
Skinny-J wrote: While no one has RSVP'd :dirtdog: I am expecting WF, JR and da scrub for breakfast. Everyone is of course welcome but this group has a tradition of starting epic rides with some skinny-J pancakes and eggs in their belly. In the past the destination has been Colorado, Georgia or Vermont but we decided that this ride would meet the elevated requirements for being Epic! :thumbup:

Coupla corrections here: I did RSVP, verbally. You might have been drinking at the time, or cross eyed playing hearts or whatever that was, or both. And, you forgot the Mother of ALL epic rides....UTAH!!!!!
Hmmm. :think: ... I believe you are correct in all regards sir..... :doh:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

BigBird wrote:OFG wasn't there for Utah - BUT my all time favorite was Skinny-J's 6 day BRT loop.

I HOPE he'll do it again - maybe in the reverse direction?
You're right, the BRT is definitely another one for the epic list. If I continue to keep the Honda I'm gonna have to find something to do with it at least once a year and a re-run of the BRT sure would be fun.