I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Riding on January 9th - Taskers

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Glenduro
DAMN Expert

Riding on January 9th - Taskers

Post by Glenduro »

Hello All,

Anyone interested in riding on Saturday January 9th? I know Taskers is open till the third Monday in January unless others already have a spot to ride?

Glenduro
Glenduro
Been there, Done that , and bought the replacement parts
Honda CRF450X
Honda XR650L
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Re: Riding on January 9th - Taskers

Post by drtjumper »

I wont be out there tomorrow, but I will be at taskers on sunday dragging a new guy around. (he is brand new to dirtbikes and bought himself a 2015 ktm 350) I don't know him personally just told him I would show him around if he wanted. It should be interesting. Will purposely skip the hard stuff as I dont want to see someone tear up a brand new bike and I haven't sprung my brand new 2016 yz450fx bike yet.

We will be in the upper lot near the bathroom about 9:30-10am big green f-250 crew cab.
Glenduro
DAMN Expert

Re: Riding on January 9th - Taskers

Post by Glenduro »

drtjumper wrote:I wont be out there tomorrow, but I will be at taskers on sunday dragging a new guy around. (he is brand new to dirtbikes and bought himself a 2015 ktm 350) I don't know him personally just told him I would show him around if he wanted. It should be interesting. Will purposely skip the hard stuff as I dont want to see someone tear up a brand new bike and I haven't sprung my brand new 2016 yz450fx bike yet.

We will be in the upper lot near the bathroom about 9:30-10am big green f-250 crew cab.

Thanks for the heads up drtjumper.
I may join you up there on Sunday since there wasn't much of a response for Saturday. I'll come find you if I end up going.

Glenduro
Glenduro
Been there, Done that , and bought the replacement parts
Honda CRF450X
Honda XR650L