I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

The Cove - Sunday Feb 14

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Re: The Cove - Sunday Jan 31

Post by anotherguy »

Like to but not likely. Oh well guess I'll ride around the neighborhood and excite the neighbors.
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Wingfixer wrote:Jay thinks I'm crazy but I think this will still work out. There will be a couple days of high 30's-low 40's temps before this weekend. The snow that fell was dry and powder (Even though there was 3' of it)..... Whatever, I gotta be out there in my truck anyway so the WR will be there regardless. Who's with me? :deal:
Jacob tried ridding his bike in the snow.... Thought if he could get up some speed he could go. Got about ten feet in & then just got off, no kickstand needed. Spent 1/2 hour getting it back in the shop :lol2:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Supposed to be 51 in Gore in Sunday....
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote:Supposed to be 51 in Gore in Sunday....
It could be 51 in Gore from now til Sunday and it would not matter; you are still crazy....
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

I agree. Even with spikes you'd get bogged down.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

The rocks are much softer when covered by a couple feet of snow....sounds perfect
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

Granville thinks wet snow comes with mud, hidden rocks, snakes in the grass and the ever popular unforeseen ice patches. Wear all your gear and then borrow your buddies and put theirs on top of yours. Oh and please bring a gopro to illustrate the yardsale.

525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

uh ... looks like you need high flotation tires!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Forecast for Gore:

My parents live about 10 miles from the Cove, as the crow flies. They report the snow pack is down to 10-12" in their yard. I think you panzies are just looking for an excuse NOT to ride! :whip:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote: My parents live about 10 miles from the Cove, as the crow flies. They report the snow pack is down to 10-12" in their yard. I think you panzies are just looking for an excuse NOT to ride! :whip:
10-12" of dense snow that is the equivalent of 30"; I have not seen a lot of water running any where so its still the same shit just hiding in a different form. But I will put my spikes on and go if YOU really want to drive 4 hours round trip to find out. So there, you best be careful who you call a panzie; my name is Buttercup damnit!

SJ