I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Cove, Thursday, 1/21

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Cove, Thursday, 1/21

Post by Rut Row »

Bucho wrote:Image
I do believe that is a traditional Fingfixer pose.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

:dirtdog: Funny, I didn't see a Kyler bike anywhere....
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Bucho wrote: A heavier four stroke bike might have taken a few naps.
And it did! :lol2:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
anotherguy
DAMN Expert

Post by anotherguy »

There's a reason all Ken's bikes have training wheels. :jack:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

anotherguy wrote:There's a reason all Ken's bikes have training wheels. :jack:
:killingme:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

:dirtdog:

:killingme:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Bucho wrote:A little chilly but still an awesome ride at the Cove. Some new signage had us confused at one point and we took a wrong turn. We found ourselves near the end of the red trail and we had fun riding it in reverse direction. (This is sort a no-no, but as literally the only people there riding...). Reverse was fun. Was awesome riding up some of the steep down hills. With the ground frozen the traction was amazing, except for where there was ice patches. I had a few slips but managed to keep it on two wheels. A heavier four stroke bike might have taken a few naps.
We ended day riding the blue trail first right way, then turned right around and rode it backwards. Was fun.
I was also riding my loaner Beta Crosstrainer. Was a really nice bike. Id like to ride it back to back with a Beta 300r but still Id be happy with that as my bike. If possible I will ride the beta in one of the spring enduros before I have to give it back to my buddy.

Glad we made it out for a ride. Since winter snows might finally be coming.
Weather gets a little nicer I can arrange the back to back test ride. Are you sure you want to do that to yourself?
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Boom Boom wrote:
Weather gets a little nicer I can arrange the back to back test ride. Are you sure you want to do that to yourself?
Ha ha, and I have no money to buy anything anyway. I can appreciate a nice new bike. Honestly, I still like the "old" 99 you sold me five years ago. I guess its dated but still works well. And then when someone is way better than me, I can always say how Im held back by an old bike from the 90's. If only I had a brand new two stroke Id be better than everyone.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Boom Boom wrote:
Bucho wrote:A little chilly but still an awesome ride at the Cove. Some new signage had us confused at one point and we took a wrong turn. We found ourselves near the end of the red trail and we had fun riding it in reverse direction. (This is sort a no-no, but as literally the only people there riding...). Reverse was fun. Was awesome riding up some of the steep down hills. With the ground frozen the traction was amazing, except for where there was ice patches. I had a few slips but managed to keep it on two wheels. A heavier four stroke bike might have taken a few naps.
We ended day riding the blue trail first right way, then turned right around and rode it backwards. Was fun.
I was also riding my loaner Beta Crosstrainer. Was a really nice bike. Id like to ride it back to back with a Beta 300r but still Id be happy with that as my bike. If possible I will ride the beta in one of the spring enduros before I have to give it back to my buddy.

Glad we made it out for a ride. Since winter snows might finally be coming.
I plan to order a BYOB 300RR in April but if you can arrange a back to back comparo I would definitely be in! Bucho let me play on the Xtrainer for a little bit and I'd love to see the difference first hand.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Bucho wrote:
Boom Boom wrote:
Ha ha, and I have no money to buy anything anyway. I can appreciate a nice new bike. Honestly, I still like the "old" 99 you sold me five years ago. I guess its dated but still works well. And then when someone is way better than me, I can always say how Im held back by an old bike from the 90's. If only I had a brand new two stroke Id be better than everyone.
I'll make you a good deal on a 2 stroke from this millenium
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R