I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

MotoCove, 2/20

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Bucho
DAMN Admin

MotoCove, 2/20

Post by Bucho »

Sorry for the last minute thread. I only just confirmed my availability today.

Sat looks like my only chance to ride till mid March, and weather looks like it will be shockingly nice. I got a couple guys coming along. But Id throw this up in case anybody else wanted to tag along.
Gonna try and be there prior to 0900. Kickstands up sometime after that...

Ill try to remember to take a few pics for BoomBoom
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: MotoCove, 2/20

Post by Wingfixer »

Did you get your 3hunnert back? Or, are you riding that sweet, sweet Xtrainer again? Either way, have fun!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Wingfixer wrote:Did you get your 3hunnert back? Or, are you riding that sweet, sweet Xtrainer again? Either way, have fun!
I have the 300 back. Was waiting for a few parts to arrive then should be back in riding condition with an afternoon's worth of work. (Or maybe all day for me)

Im riding the Crosstrainer again. This will only be my second ride on it and Im pretty sure Im taking it to Greenbrier in March. (And will be my only chance to ride it till then)
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

That reminds me, I have your chain. I'll bring it to you next time I go to my parents house, or the Cove.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

I should be there.
Glenduro
DAMN Expert

Post by Glenduro »

Wish I could go but I'll be at the Motorama on Sat. I'll be in the ECEA booth from 9-12 and 3-6 if anyone wants to stop by.

Glenduro
Glenduro
Been there, Done that , and bought the replacement parts
Honda CRF450X
Honda XR650L
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

Work lured me in with 24 hours of OT. Who am I to say no to that kind of money :shrug:
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Good riding today, thanks to Phil for leading.

I definitely need to work on my loose surface hill skills. It's been a continuing issue for me and I made it up one particular hill 0 times out of 8 tries or so. <sarcasm>Such a big hole in my otherwise monumental skill set.</sarcasm>
rurumonster
DAMN Wanabe

Post by rurumonster »

Yes, very good day riding. Good to meet you Kirk, and thanks to Phil for leading.
Husqvarna TE 300
KTM SMR
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Easily the sloppiest, muddiest, greasiest conditions I've ever seen at the Cove. And I've ridden there in some serious rain before.

Everyone who came out did a great job just making it around the loops. Some of the hills were very slick. I managed all the ups just fine, but I did bite it on a downhill or two. Though I"m blaming one of those on the Jeep guys. He had winch across the trail...
The hill on the blue loop was very slick, (the hill Kirk has unfinished business with). We ended up running the blue loop backwards and hitting the red/orange trail a couple times. Great conditions on the sandy/loamy section.

Kirk on his KDX
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200