I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Greenbrier Enduro, March 13th

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: Greenbrier Enduro, March 13th

Post by Marylander »

Sounds like I should've put this on the schedule. Glad y'all had fun. I'm definitely getting out for at least 1 enduro this year...
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Skinny-J wrote: We pulled over trying to make sure we wouldn't burn the next check. We still burned that check thanks to me. :frustrated: SJ
I waited a minute & think I burned that one by two minutes. Should have gotten a clue when I saw the 116 group go through right ahead of me :lol2: I had no clue about the time keeping. I was just wanting to complete the race.... I came home & started reading up on it. I want to do more & at least know how to hit the check-ins on my minute.

The KTM did great & I only knocked the new off a little. Tested the radiator guards & they work. I started off trying to take it a little easy & not crash. I did that really well for a while until I started pushing a little & also getting tired. I would let people by & cruise right by a few of them when they crashed. I went through several places where people were having trouble, some looked really hard, one through a really big gully with a steep climb on the other side. It had roots & a washout halfway up & there was a guy stuck in the bottom. I went through the worst of it & motored right up the roots & washout like a tractor. Made me feel like a pro..... briefly..... :jack:

All in all a great day, lets do another one!
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

A great day of riding! I did better than I have in previous enduros but I still have a ton of work to do to get my times competitive. Jay and his new Katoom did great! The only picture I took:

The DAMN Gang
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I had fun. I came back to work and slept here...right through a 3 alarm fire. Good thing I wasn't working last night cuz I was whooped.

I got a DNF. I bailed at the 2nd gas stop and was glad I did. It was still fun.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by gots_a_sol »

Sounds fun, wish I could have made it.

This is keeping me sidelined right now, hopefully the replacement shows up before this weekends race. :frustrated:

It holds the primary drive gear to the crankshaft on my 165. It is m12x1.0 left hand threads which is impossible to find other than oem, which I have on order.
-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I hope you ordered 2...or 17. :lol2: As long as it's more than one you'll never need to replace it again.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Preliminary results are up:
http://www.ecea.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=29779

Congrats to J Sr for a 5th place finish in his first ever enduro on a brand new first ride bike!
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Skinny-J wrote:Preliminary results are up:
http://www.ecea.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=29779

Congrats to J Sr for a 5th place finish in his first ever enduro on a brand new first ride bike!
Sweet :hi5:

Lets do another I can almost walk again :lol2:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Nice work Jay! I shoulda just stuck with you!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.