I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DAMN Reuion at Mountain Ridge 2016

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: DAMN Reuion at Mountain Ridge 2016

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote:
Wingfixer wrote:Jay,.... I'm guessing you and I will be caravaning there so how early Friday can you leave? Also, I'd be happy to make the pot luck chili again, in the interest of your tender tummy I'll leave the habanero pepper out....maybe. :lol2:
The kids have school so we will probably grab them around lunch time and hit the road. Probably something like 1pm for a 4-ish arrival. And for the record, the habanero pepper completely dissolved in the chili; that's how potent it was!

:knary:
OK, I'll be waiting in your driveway then. We'll need to work out trailer/truck combos as Kathy insists we bring the pop-up.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

juddspaintballs wrote:That chili was GOOD. The habenaro made it what it was.
The Habenaro is back IN!!! I'll make a gentler, second batch for the children's' table. :lol2:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote: OK, I'll be waiting in your driveway then. We'll need to work out trailer/truck combos as Kathy insists we bring the pop-up.
Are you bringing your whole brood? If so, we are going to need a lot more trucks and toys....
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote:
Wingfixer wrote: OK, I'll be waiting in your driveway then. We'll need to work out trailer/truck combos as Kathy insists we bring the pop-up.
Are you bringing your whole brood? If so, we are going to need a lot more trucks and toys....
Nope. I'm not sure if it'll be 2 or 0 kids but no more than 2, plus the big furry one of course.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

One of my daughters seems to be unaffected by spicy foods (e.g., she can eat the hottest wings at buffalo wild wings and think nothing of it - I can only eat them if I've got some milk handy). I wouldn't be surprised if she could comfortably bite right into a habanero (which my wife also uses to make chili). She may be missing some kind of spicy receptor on her tongue or something...

I think I will actually be camping out for this as my wife agreed to go. She probably won't be riding, just sitting around reading books. I didn't expect her to say yes... If she enjoys going this could open up a lot more riding opportunities for me. ;) Now I've got to find all my camping stuff and do what I can to maximize her comfort.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I am leaving all of my kids split between the grand parents. My wife is coming along and she agreed to sleep in a tent with me. We'll see how this goes...
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:... plus the big furry one of course.
does she know you talk about her that way? :amazon:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

My wife, Kathy (dirtygirl) will be there but not riding. She is good at cooking and drinking though... She will be good for keeping the other, non-riding wives company....or organizing them into something that we don't want to ride back into camp to... :peep:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Kyler wrote:
Wingfixer wrote:... plus the big furry one of course.
does she know you talk about her that way? :amazon:
Ha! She wishes I spoke that fondly about her! :lol2:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:....or organizing them into something that we don't want to ride back into camp to... :peep:
I have visions of oral flame thrower matches :killingme:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris