I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

DS riding Monday

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

DS riding Monday

Post by juddspaintballs »

Gene and I are going to run the 2014 ADV Moto Klim route on Monday. We're leaving my house, which is right in the middle, and riding that route. If you would like to join, let me know and I can PM you directions to my house. Street legal bike required.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Glenduro
DAMN Expert

Re: DS riding Monday

Post by Glenduro »

juddspaintballs wrote:Gene and I are going to run the 2014 ADV Moto Klim route on Monday. We're leaving my house, which is right in the middle, and riding that route. If you would like to join, let me know and I can PM you directions to my house. Street legal bike required.
Hi Judd,
What part of town is this? How may hours of riding? Im interested but would like to know more of the logistics? Can you PM me the details?

Thanks,
Glenduro
Glenduro
Been there, Done that , and bought the replacement parts
Honda CRF450X
Honda XR650L
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Sounds fun. I wish my 650 wasnt in pieces waiting on parts.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

The Klim route had quite a bit more asphalt than I had hoped. After a while, we abandoned the route and explored small roads and gravel roads. We even found a pretty sweet 2 track trail off of one of the roads that went on for a few miles until it dead-ended at a fence with a locked gate. We got to ride that trail twice :lol2: We got turned around a little, ate crappy food at a gas station eatery, and definitely didn't take any pictures. It was still a blast to get out and do about 100 miles of dual sporting on a beautiful February day.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R