I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granville's June Mid Week & Sat Ride 6/8-11 2016

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Re: Granville's June Mid Week & Sat Ride 6/8-11 2016

Post by trialsrider »

Great riding at Jim's place. It had been like 6+ years since I last visited and I forgot what I had was missing . Excellent single track and fantastic weather, what else could you ask for.

Thanks to Jim and Max (Spaceghost) for being fantastic hosts and especially to Jim for sharing his families land.

Sean.
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
Stinson
DAMN Expert

Post by Stinson »

Thanks to Jim for having everyone out again. I think I finally have my this 500 xc-w pretty dialed. Great weather, it didn't rain or snow!!

Can't wait to come back!
rurumonster
DAMN Wanabe

Post by rurumonster »

Thanks again for taking the time to lead the n00bs around the course. My buddy and I had a blast and can't wait to come back.
Husqvarna TE 300
KTM SMR
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

rurumonster wrote:Thanks again for taking the time to lead the n00bs around the course. My buddy and I had a blast and can't wait to come back.
I think I only made a half lap w/ you guys but it looks like you did great. You made that little hillclimb in the "new" section. And that was pretty slick.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Post by Granville »

I had a great time and it defiantly appears a great time was had by all. Normally, I take some pictures and share them. Since I was having so much fun and didn’t take any pictures, so I will share the cool stuff I saw.

1) We cut in a new and very long up hill section that allows a bypass around the last clapped out coal pit.

2) When I stopped for a break, about six guys pulled up behind and everyone was slapping high fives and giving me the thumps-up.

3) I was screaming up the hard woods hill just before the grass field road and laughing man. A black bear cub ran across the trail about 50-feet in front of me. It was about 40-pounds. I stopped, saw no others and eventually continued on my merry way.

4) Bright stars, fine whiskey and good stories were abundant around the bonfire. The sky was so clear, I think you could see an occasional satellite streak across the sky.
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

DAMN sorry I missed that! Glad you guys had a good time! I'm looking forward to checking out the new section!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
rurumonster
DAMN Wanabe

Post by rurumonster »

Bucho wrote: I think I only made a half lap w/ you guys but it looks like you did great. You made that little hillclimb in the "new" section. And that was pretty slick.
Hey if your buddy ever wants to cruise around Alexandria or Arlington on his two stroke, tell him to drop us a line.
Husqvarna TE 300
KTM SMR