I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Mountain Ridge on the 8th.

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Mountain Ridge on the 8th.

Post by Wingfixer »

We should be there by 1015-1030, maybe a tad later if we pick up Sean on the way. If its going to be much different than that I'll call you. I had planned to just park next to the office, unless they tell me differently but I'll wait there until the gang is there. I don't have a specific time to be home by, I told dirty girl it'd be before dinner time, but I figure we'll get worn out before dark! :deal:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
brrrnt
DAMN n00b

Post by brrrnt »

Pa_trailrider wrote:Was there Sunday and there are two more singletracks. One is on the hillside beyond the ditch didn't have time ride the other one it's in the same area.

Getting pretty excited to ride all this single track. How much is there? Roughly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W

If you don't wreck once a day, you didn't ride hard enough!
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

I'd like to ride it sometime too...
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

brrrnt wrote:
Pa_trailrider wrote:Was there Sunday and there are two more singletracks. One is on the hillside beyond the ditch didn't have time ride the other one it's in the same area.

Getting pretty excited to ride all this single track. How much is there? Roughly.

7 miles, I think, maybe more. That's the new stuff plus the old stuff = I dunno, a good bit. Was that helpful? :lol2:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

juddspaintballs wrote:I'd like to ride it sometime too...
You did, you need to go back and finish riding it!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
brrrnt
DAMN n00b

Post by brrrnt »

Sent from my iPhon[/quote]
7 miles, I think, maybe more. That's the new stuff plus the old stuff = I dunno, a good bit. Was that helpful? :lol2:[/quote]

That will satisfy my curiosity for today. Thanks!!

2014 KTM 350 XCF-W

BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

You folks probably already know this BUT - The short way to the office is to take a left on Boone 1.2 miles after you make the left off of US30 onto 160 or Huckleberry Hwy. There is a road name sign there and a boat is parked on the left just before the turn (but it is not easy to see until you start to turn)

It's a little bumpy but not bad. Just sort of follow the main route for about 1.3 miles and you'll be right in front of the office at the bottom of the motor home parking area.
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike
Pa_trailrider
DAMN Expert

Post by Pa_trailrider »

I cant leave work until 9:30 so I will get there around 10:30. If you ride the singletrack that starts and ends in the parking lot I will be there when you get done with it.
DR 650 DRZ 400 XCW 300
brrrnt
DAMN n00b

Post by brrrnt »

Nice meeting everyone yesterday. Great place and great weather for riding. Thanks for the pass as well.

I have some video I hope to get together shortly and will post.

One more side note, running the tubeliss system on my bike and got a flat yesterday in the front. Found the hole, and put a gummy worm plug in the tire, aired up and off riding in just a few minutes. Pretty sweet and easy tire repair.

2014 KTM 350 XCF-W

BigBird
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by BigBird »

Even though I had to leave early to get my dog from the vet I enjoyed the riding and got to do most of the old and new singletrak with good guides.
The Freeride was perfect for the gnarly parts that I like the best - almost like cheating!
I only fell once on a grassy camber hairpin on one of the new hillside singletracks - DUH!!!

Good to see the old crew and meet some new folks.

Thanks to Wingfixer for setting it up! I'm ready to go back whenever.

OFG

PS: I THINK that in my haste to leave I left a blue bicycle pump where we were parked? IF anyone has it let me know.
Sam Jones - Frederick MD
GL1800 DCT TRIO Tilting Trike - KTM 525 EXC - KTM 200 XCW - 2 KTM Freeride 250Rs - TRS 300 Xtrack Trials
Lots of E-Bikes/MCs
Polaris RZR 800
Lots of MTBs and Road Bikes and a BamBuk Recumbant Tandem Trike eBike