I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Mountain Ridge on the 8th.

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Mountain Ridge on the 8th.

Post by Wingfixer »

Me and a buddy are heading out to do some day riding. My buddy has a CRF450 but hasn't ridden in a while so I figured this would be a good place for him to knock some rust off. I talked to trialsrider last week, he said he'd join us so I could show him the new section of single track. Any body got some "sick" time burning a hole in their pocket? :lol2:

@bigbird: this could be my chance to make up not riding at the reunion with you.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Mountain Ridge on the 8th.

Post by juddspaintballs »

watch out for the trench :lol2:
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

juddspaintballs wrote:watch out for the trench :lol2:
Yeah, I already warned him about that!

If any one plans to meet us there, we will be arriving around 0930-1000.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

This should work for me. Looking forward to it. :whoop:
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
2014 KTM 350 XCF-W Six Days
2012 GASGAS 280 TXT Racing
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

trialsrider wrote:This should work for me. Looking forward to it. :whoop:
I have some free passes to give to WF that Mountain Ridge\Loosescrew gave to us at the Reunion (very nice of them!) When he picks them up I will give him your shin-guards; I have had them since our Taskers ride in January so any longer and the law says possession will make them legally mine....
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

Skinny-J wrote:
trialsrider wrote:This should work for me. Looking forward to it. :whoop:
I have some free passes to give to WF that Mountain Ridge\Loosescrew gave to us at the Reunion (very nice of them!) When he picks them up I will give him your shin-guards; I have had them since our Taskers ride in January so any longer and the law says possession will make them legally mine....
You could tell you boss you need to hand deliver a package on Friday and will no be able to make it in to work. Tell you forgot to mail their tax return and your going take care of it. :angel:
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

trialsrider wrote: You could tell you boss you need to hand deliver a package on Friday and will no be able to make it in to work. Tell you forgot to mail their tax return and your going take care of it. :angel:
Says by the man who bailed on Colorado..... :whip:

I can't ride on the 8th because the Barbed Wire Enduro is on the 10th; 2 rides in one weekend and the other "Boss" may have me delivering tax returns to her lawyer for the divorce case....
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Back the bus up!! Sean BAILED?!?! When did that happen?!? Well, I guess I don't have to worry too much about telling him just where that killer, mid-field ditch is now... :angel:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

Skinny-J wrote:
trialsrider wrote: You could tell you boss you need to hand deliver a package on Friday and will no be able to make it in to work. Tell you forgot to mail their tax return and your going take care of it. :angel:
Says by the man who bailed on Colorado..... :whip:

I can't ride on the 8th because the Barbed Wire Enduro is on the 10th; 2 rides in one weekend and the other "Boss" may have me delivering tax returns to her lawyer for the divorce case....
Two points of clarification. 1) I have not officially bailed until the day comes and goes. I run my life just in time and unfortunately (or poorly thought out) I started another company instead of staying retired.

2) Friday is not really the weekend, since your suppose to be at work and your wife would not know :brows: Not that I suggesting that or anything.

O and i was not invited to the Barbed Wire Enduro :dirtdog: I must really be slow.
2019 Husqvarna TE250i
trialsrider
DAMN Expert

Post by trialsrider »

Wingfixer wrote:Back the bus up!! Sean BAILED?!?! When did that happen?!? Well, I guess I don't have to worry too much about telling him just where that killer, mid-field ditch is now... :angel:
Ditch smitch. I go to slow to get hurt.
2019 Husqvarna TE250i