I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Battle of the Goats -10/8 - BMS

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Battle of the Goats -10/8 - BMS

Post by Skinny-J »

http://battleofthegoatsenduro.com/rules ... tails.html

For anyone who has been to Brushy Mountain in NC, you can just picture what riding a hard enduro there would be like! I wonder how may of the top riders they will pull in? Johnny Walker came over for the Tennessee knockout in 2015 and Wade Young got second this year to Cody Webb (who pulled off a second at Erzberg this year) so maybe the big boys are starting to warm up to the US.

I would love to have the time to go watch this in October but I am saving the last 2 days of vacation for the annual trip to BMS in December when its still warm down there. Hopefully they will still have the course up in its original form and we can ride it (like Jarvis!!)....

SJ
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Battle of the Goats -10/8 - BMS

Post by Boom Boom »

***RIDERS ON TRIALS MOTORCYCLES AND/OR RIDERS USING TRIALS TIRES WILL NOT BE SCORED ***

This made me laugh.
DAMN gay trials bike and tires....nothing but a bunch of slackers :killingme:
BMS will not allow quads with deep lug tires so not to rip up the mountain but will only allow knob tires on the bikes for this race. :shrug:
They have some big hills and a few rocks if you look for them but no way can if come close to the TKO at trials training center conditions. I wonder if they are using some land that is not part of the parks regular used land.
Very happy to see these kind of events becoming more popular. With the issue of obtaining large amounts of land for enduro events I see this becoming an option to the hare scramble for local clubs to host. Tuff Like RORR pulls in a big gathering.
With all the cross over tires on the market now they will have to start calling out exact brands of tires they will not allow or just let them run what they want....sure would do less damage to the course if allowed to run a trials tire.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Boom Boom wrote:***RIDERS ON TRIALS MOTORCYCLES AND/OR RIDERS USING TRIALS TIRES WILL NOT BE SCORED ***

This made me laugh.
Yeah, Trials bikes make me laugh too.....

:peep:
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Skinny-J wrote:
Boom Boom wrote:***RIDERS ON TRIALS MOTORCYCLES AND/OR RIDERS USING TRIALS TIRES WILL NOT BE SCORED ***

This made me laugh.
Yeah, Trials bikes make me laugh too.....

:peep:
:dirtdog: :dirtdog: :roost:
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Sweet! I hope they still have the course up for our trip! I'm looking forward to unleashing the Beta on the mountain!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.