I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Shade Mountain this weekend (sat 8/27 or sun 8/28)?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: RE: Re: Shade Mountain this weekend (sat 8/27 or sun 8/28)?

Post by Marylander »

juddspaintballs wrote:says the guy with a new beta
Well, it doesn't look new any more. ;)

I had been thinking of getting a bike more suited to me for several years and when the xtrainer came out it seemed just right. Then, I managed to wait until the second model year. I don't regret it. :)
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Shade Mountain this weekend (sat 8/27 or sun 8/28)?

Post by Bucho »

juddspaintballs wrote:says the guy with a new beta

Gotta have priorities
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

FYI, Mike, someone mentioned on thumpertalk that they had seen quads at shade. I don't know if there are any effective tactics for keeping them out but mentioning it just in case.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Fucking Quad-tards. They would try to mess-up Shade, the one lousy area in all of PA where the State allows un-tagged dirt bikes...

Maybe some closely placed posts at the entrance to each trail? Just wait until the cry-baby hunters get the State to shut the thing down completely because the quads ride during the hunters "time of the month"....

Image Image [URL=http://s929.photobucket.com/user/gzj443 ... r.jpg.html]ImageImage[/url]
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

So what do you really think J? The quads most see are locals that we will never stop. I have had quads unload after I said they were not allowed and they owners promptly told me to f_ck off. Made me smile when one of the pair came riding back looking for help...his buddy had his quad slide off the bridge and landed upside down in the water.....DAMN shame. The quad terds and hunters tear down the no ATV signs the state gives us to post as fast as we put them up. A couple of us do use quads and SXS for hauling in tools for trail work but we have LOA from the state to use them. I blame the state for some of the problem....Shade has been listed as a ORV location under the quad allowed locations. Don't blame the hunters for getting Shade closed during hunting season. We have ourselves to blame. Hunters have a very limited time to hunt and some jackass bike riders could not respect that and would ride during hunting days.....that is why we now on a limited ride schedule.
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Boom Boom wrote:. I have had quads unload after I said they were not allowed and they owners promptly told me to f_ck off. Made me smile when one of the pair came riding back looking for help...his buddy had his quad slide off the bridge and landed upside down in the water.....DAMN shame. .
That would make me laugh too
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Boom Boom
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Boom Boom »

Just an FYI but Shade closes at the end of this month so get your rides in now.....
2022 TRS 300 E-start

2021 Beta 300rr