I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hammer Time!! Nov 5-6 2016

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: Hammer Time!!

Post by Rut Row »

Skinny-J wrote:BTW, a little birdie has told me that both WF and DaScrub are in "intense" negotiations with their respective over-lords to be able to attend. I am holding out hope that their feudal masters grant them permission.... :angel:
given there are no posts from the accused, it appears that the feudal masters won :shrug:
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Hammer Time!! Nov 5-6 2016

Post by Wingfixer »

Negative ghost rider! Wingfixer will be in attendance!
Don't know about DaScrub, SJ was supposed to be back channeling him.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Well I was hoping to go to this but not going to be able to get away. Missing too many rides lately :wallbash:
You guys have fun
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

J&J wrote:Well I was hoping to go to this but not going to be able to get away. Missing too many rides lately :wallbash:
You guys have fun
Sorry to hear this J. If you liked the Greenbriar enduro you would have REALLY liked the Hammer Run. Fun trails without the pressure of keeping time; ie we won't be burning any checks on this one. :censored:

The train is leaving the station at 1 pm on Friday; if anything changes there is still a seat for ya. :whip3:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Skinny-J wrote: if anything changes there is still a seat for ya. :whip3:
...in a Chevy! :deal: :lol2:

Sorry you can't make it J, it is one of my favorites. There is always next year!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
rurumonster
DAMN Wanabe

Post by rurumonster »

My buddy and I will be there for at least one of the days. It'd be nice to swing by and meet some more of you; I'm really only familiar with Phil but I've been out to Granville's (I was the dude who was real slow) to eat shit all day.
Husqvarna TE 300
KTM SMR
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

rurumonster wrote:My buddy and I will be there for at least one of the days. It'd be nice to swing by and meet some more of you; I'm really only familiar with Phil but I've been out to Granville's (I was the dude who was real slow) to eat shit all day.
Definitely look us up! We usually park up in the woods about half way between the field and the band.

Look for the JAT: (Jay Adventrue Trailer)

The beer is on Wingfixer! :cheers:

SJ
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote: Sorry you can't make it J, it is one of my favorites. There is always next year!
Skinny-J says: "There is no such thing as someday; there is only NOW"

:chicken kiss:
rurumonster
DAMN Wanabe

Post by rurumonster »

Skinny-J wrote:
Definitely look us up! We usually park up in the woods about half way between the field and the band.

Look for the JAT: (Jay Adventrue Trailer)

The beer is on Wingfixer! :cheers:

SJ
Will do man, thanks for the invite. It's our first hammer run so we'll probably be anxious and need liquid refreshment.
Husqvarna TE 300
KTM SMR
rurumonster
DAMN Wanabe

Post by rurumonster »

We aim to be there late afternoon Saturday to register for Sunday, we will swing by with some beers to chill out.
Husqvarna TE 300
KTM SMR