I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Cove or Taskers ride black friday 11/25

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Re: Cove or Taskers ride black friday 11/25

Post by Marylander »

Marylander wrote:
Bucho wrote:
Marylander wrote:Life is tough! ;)
Sorry you didn't make it Kirk, I was badly outnumbered by heathens riding non-Betas.
My apologies. I should have the beta back out soon and with a rekluse installed to give my numb hand a break.
I also bought a JD Jet kit (the lazy man's approach to jetting). Now I need to stop being so lazy, get the bike cleaned up, and get the new stuff installed. I'm also trying out some fancy pantsy motul hydraulic fluid when I install the rekluse. I wonder if I'll be able to tell the difference between it and whatever's on sale at autozone...
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by gots_a_sol »

For the trans or the clutch system? If clutch, does the XT use a Brembo or Magura master?

In other news, the parts for my Husky came off back order today and shipped.
-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

gots_a_sol wrote:For the trans or the clutch system? If clutch, does the XT use a Brembo or Magura master?
I got the motul stuff for the hydraulic clutch setup. The XT has a brembo master.
gots_a_sol wrote:In other news, the parts for my Husky came off back order today and shipped.
Cool. I'm sure I'll eventually have issues like that with the Beta. It already takes longer to get aftermarket stuff since they seem to only allow aftermarket companies to sell through official Beta dealers. Such a difference from the kx where I can buy new stuff quick from a million shops or get used stuff from ebay in a wide array of conditions. Princess only accepts boutique products I suppose.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

I haven't had any problems getting parts for my rr. I get the plastics and some hard parts from these guys:
http://www.ktm-parts.com/AOMC/category/BETAFPE

The rest I've gotten from betausa. I haven't had to wait for anything.....so far.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
REDLEVEL
DAMN n00b

Post by REDLEVEL »

I'm doing a complete engine rebuild on a 2016 Beta 250rr race edition as well as a suspension overhaul and the local dealer has had zero issues getting everything needed. I'll probably own a 300rr soon enough.
gots_a_sol
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by gots_a_sol »

-Joe.

GMER/WATR member
'17 Beta 250RR/RE
'09 Husky WR177
'17 Oset 20.0