I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Cove or Taskers ride black friday 11/25

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
REDLEVEL
DAMN n00b

Re: RE: Re: Cove or Taskers ride black friday 11/25

Post by REDLEVEL »

Marylander wrote:
REDLEVEL wrote:It sure was fun dodging all the rocks with you guys today. Hope to make it to a few more rides in the future.
Chris?

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using Tapatalk
Yes sir.
REDLEVEL
DAMN n00b

Re: Cove or Taskers ride black friday 11/25

Post by REDLEVEL »

BigBird wrote:
REDLEVEL wrote:It sure was fun dodging all the rocks with you guys today. Hope to make it to a few more rides in the future.
It was GREAT to reconnect with REDLEVEL after SEVERAL years! :loveit:

Thanks to Bucho for herding us cats all day and THANKS to ALL for taking good care of this OFG!
I really enjoyed talking with you too Sam. I've never been on a D.A.M.N ride that wasn't filled with good conversation and great riding.
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

REDLEVEL wrote:
Marylander wrote:
Chris?

Yes sir.
Well, shoot, now I wish I didn't give in to feeling crappy. Ah, well, I hope to see you out there one of these days.

I watched the Red Bull Knock Out beach race in The Netherlands. Pretty crazy event, worth watching.
https://www.redbull.tv/live/AP-1KNHUZWS ... -knock-out
REDLEVEL
DAMN n00b

Post by REDLEVEL »

Marylander wrote:
REDLEVEL wrote:
Marylander wrote:
Chris?

Yes sir.
Well, shoot, now I wish I didn't give in to feeling crappy. Ah, well, I hope to see you out there one of these days.

I watched the Red Bull Knock Out beach race in The Netherlands. Pretty crazy event, worth watching.
https://www.redbull.tv/live/AP-1KNHUZWS ... -knock-out
Thanks for the link. I watched it as well and that looks like a ton of fun. I plan to attend as many rides as possible in hopes of getting in good enough shape to run the National Enduro series in 2017.
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Post by drtjumper »

Was definitely a great time. Super stoked to get some time on the new bike. Was a good first ride on it. Thanks for setting it up.
Adam
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

drtjumper wrote:Was definitely a great time. Super stoked to get some time on the new bike. Was a good first ride on it. Thanks for setting it up.
Adam
WTF? Another one?
drtjumper
DAMN Expert

Post by drtjumper »

Marylander wrote:
drtjumper wrote:Was definitely a great time. Super stoked to get some time on the new bike. Was a good first ride on it. Thanks for setting it up.
Adam
WTF? Another one?

LOL, yeah last one for a while. Sold the 2016 250x 2t to Chris as I couldnt get used to the geometry. Went and bought a 2017 yz250f. Bike is incredible and I felt instantly comfortable on it. Had Chris open up the valving a bit and then we went to the Cove. Was able to run a pretty quick pace while still being smooth and in complete control (unusual huh? lol) I am now down to three bikes from 5 just a few weeks ago. I have my 2016 YZ450FX the 2017 YZ250f, and a 2015 YZ250f for Xavier.
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Life is tough! ;)
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Marylander wrote:Life is tough! ;)

Sorry you didn't make it Kirk, I was badly outnumbered by heathens riding non-Betas.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Marylander
DAMN Admin

Post by Marylander »

Bucho wrote:
Marylander wrote:Life is tough! ;)
Sorry you didn't make it Kirk, I was badly outnumbered by heathens riding non-Betas.
My apologies. I should have the beta back out soon and with a rekluse installed to give my numb hand a break.