I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Tasker's Gap Jan 3

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Tasker's Gap Jan 3

Post by Wingfixer »

juddspaintballs wrote:Rather than the usual cold sub or bags of peanuts from the gas station for lunch, Gene is going to haul along a little grill and I'm bringing hot dogs. We'll have plenty to share. If you want more options to eat, bring it. If you'd rather a gas station sub sandwich, then FYYFFF!
Sweet.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: RE: Re: Tasker's Gap Jan 3

Post by Bucho »

OneFaller wrote:[
Wait, what?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm getting a little confused too. There are two ride threads and people seem to be posting on both for either day.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by juddspaintballs »

It's pretty simple. Motocove Monday, Tasker's Tuesday. Both days are 10AM in the parking lot and both days I'm warming hot dogs over a fire. Show up at the appropriate location on the day you wish to ride and you'll find some other people that wish to do the same.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Beta is all put together and ready to rip! You guys better bring a change of undies, we're gonna get wet!
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
OneFaller
DAMN Expert

Post by OneFaller »

Well, how'd it go?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Disaster Racing
BDMaha
DAMN Expert

Post by BDMaha »

See you guys tommorow 1000 am. I'll be trailering with gold trailblazer. Screw the rain
2018 KTM 500 Exc-f
2017 Husky TX300
2016 Honda 500x RR
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Ill be bringing a couple guys with me. Driving a big white van. Someday Ill have to get a big DAMNriders magnet to slap on the sides. (At least until I go full 70's airbrushed van art)
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Here's the list of people I see as coming as best I can tell:

Me
Gene
Wingfixer
Bucho
BDMaha
J&J
Brent - a guy I know

We're still bringing hot dogs and fire, so we won't be hungry at least. I've got plenty for all.

Here's the parking lot we're meeting in at 10 AM
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Taske ... 78.5302883

And don't forget your trail pass
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
BDMaha
DAMN Expert

Post by BDMaha »

That was awesome today! Thank you all that I met today. I didn't do nearly as much of the rocky woods section as everyone else did. I did some of the easier stuff but came back a better rider still. Hope to go again with you guys as I try more woods sections and keep learning.
2018 KTM 500 Exc-f
2017 Husky TX300
2016 Honda 500x RR
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Better than expected turnout today, given the very rainy morning. The rain tapered off shortly after we started riding and the trail conditions weren't all that bad. Brian (BDMaha) did well for his 2nd off-road ride on two wheels. I managed to make it through all of the trails the rest of the guys did except 495 and then some riding that they did at the very end when I was too tired to go back out. I went the long way around 495 and met the group about a minute after they just exited it. All in all, it was a great day of riding. Gene bailed this morning too late for me to arrange for someone else to bring a propane grill so a few of us used my MAPP gas torch and heated up a couple dogs instead. :lol2:

Most of the day, my GoPro wasn't on. I got a little bit of footage, but it's mostly just me riding solo because either I was slow or it was while I was routing around 495.

Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R