I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Thursday, 1/12/17 Tasker's Gap

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
OneFaller
DAMN Expert

Re: RE: Re: Thursday, 1/12/17 Tasker's Gap

Post by OneFaller »

juddspaintballs wrote:I didn't grab any pictures. I have a few short videos before my camera died, but we all know how much I like video editing Image2:

The weather was FANTASTIC. It was 62 degrees on arrival and sunny the whole day. There was some mud from the previous rains and even a little ice to contend with on the Peter's Mill Run side, but overall riding today was great. Everyone made it out of the woods in one piece, no major break downs, and no hurt feelings. New guy Tom (piledup) is a good rider and blew me out of the water. Brian (BDMaha) was doing quite well today too. At least none of us saw him fall down :killingme:

If you didn't come out today, you missed a great January day to ride.
I forgot my camera, so no pics, but I'll second Judd's comments and add that the work the park service did to Peters Mill Rd made it the absolute best that I have ever seen. Still has embedded rocks, but almost no loose rock on top. A couple watermelons, but none of the softballs and soccer balls.

Good times.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Disaster Racing