I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Durhamtown and Supercross 2/19 - 2/26

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
OneFaller
DAMN Expert

Durhamtown and Supercross 2/19 - 2/26

Post by OneFaller »

Going to Georgia, arriving Sunday the 19th. I've already reserved a room.

Then, going down to Atlanta on Friday or Saturday morning and doing the Supercross show.

Durhamtown has a lot of options, both for riding and for accommodations. Contact them, there's no rooms set aside or anything like that.

Yayyyy motorcycles!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk
Disaster Racing
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: Durhamtown and Supercross 2/19 - 2/26

Post by Skinny-J »

Sounds like a fun trip, wish it wasn't in the middle of tax season and I wasn't an accountant... :geek:

I would love to see a SX event in real life. MX is not my thing as I am too chicken but I do try to catch the races on TV. Its just so hard as all the west coast dates make it so late. Roczen and Dungey have been making it interesting this year so I am looking forward to when they get to the east coast and I can maybe stay awake to see the end of the main for a change. I should probably buy a DVR but I am too cheap....

If you get all the way to Atlanta, you may want to also check out Highland Park just an hour to the west. We rode it a couple years ago and it was nice single track.

Have a great trip. Maybe one year we can put together a DAMN outing to see the NJ round.

SJ
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

All of the single track is up on the north end of Durhamtown, so just ride the perimeter ATV trail to get to the good stuff. There are few trails scattered between the base camp and the north end to help stay off of the ATV trails as much as you can. When you are not on the single track, keep your eyes open, the ATV's rail around that place and we (more than once) came close to collisions with them. They have ~6 MotoX tracks on the southern end of the place.

The single track on the north end of the property is pretty good though. Food there is not bad at all at their restaurant. They pretty much have everything you need onsite. Great power washing set up there. The local town is small and ain't much there at all. The bike shop on site has all the tires, tubes etc. you'll ever need.
Lots of cool bikes---
OneFaller
DAMN Expert

Post by OneFaller »

They've added a bunch of single track. This place is awesome. I'm definitely coming back.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Disaster Racing