I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Granville's Spring Camp & Ride II 5/6-7

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Granville
DAMN Poohba

Granville's Spring Camp & Ride II 5/6-7

Post by Granville »

I also plan to have an April Camp & Ride. I am working with Joker and Jack to confirm a 4/15 or 4/22 weekend date. Scheduling has become a bit more complex when some of your most favored riding buddies leave the nest.

I plan to get there by Friday evening and leave Sunday late afternoon :roost:

If there is greater than a 80% chance of rain that weekend, I may choose to cancel the ride. I will post a cancellation for this ride on or before Friday AM the 5th.

Located in the heart of scenic Western MD, just 15-miles from Frostburg, this secured private track has remained a closely guarded secret for many years. But due to Western. MD's Spring colors, we are welcomed back to ride single track, climb a series of challenging hard packed mining hills, roll down steep descents, hammer a tight pine sections and maybe even carve in some new trails. Selected by Dirtbike Television as a it’s own “super secret test riding facility”, this diverse single track now becomes available to the DAMN Riders free and legal.

Plan on primitive style camping. However, the property does contain a very large building which usually has a working bathroom.

PM me, if you desire directions to our private property and a copy of a waiver of liability. A waiver of liability is required prior to riding on my family’s private property and it will also help me keep track of how many DAMN Riders plan to attend. It is also required for all riders to wear a full compliment of safety gear (helmet, goggles, chest protector, elbow pads, knee pads, gloves and MX style boots) and have had sufficient single track experience that would qualify them as an experienced “C” rider or better. This is a challenging single track designed for accomplished riders. This not a place to come and try to learn how to ride a motorcycle or behave in anyway less than a responsible adult.

A word of warning to would be trespasser. This is a secure private property and is lawfully posted. Trespasser have and will continue to be dealt with harshly. The property is gated and is monitored daily by a dedicated group of well armed local hunters. For hunting privileges on the property, they detain trespassers until my good friend the local Game Warden, Mr. May arrives to confiscate their bikes or four wheelers
525EXC Jim's
250CRF James's
200XCW Jack's
225TTR Lauren's
400Big Bear Tanya's
The family that rides together always has someone to tell them why they crashed.
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: Granville's Spring Camp & Ride II 5/6-7

Post by Wingfixer »

Awesome!! Looking forward to seeing you and riding your trails again! :hi5:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

stickied and added to the DAMN Calendar - this is a traditional, don't miss, DAMN Event :deal:

big bike riders should come too. The loop is good practice and the area around Granville's is excellent DS type riding. I should add that I've taken my FZ-09 around the loop and out into the woods. If I can do it, you can too!
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Kyler wrote:stickied and added to the DAMN Calendar - this is a traditional, don't miss, DAMN Event :deal:

big bike riders should come too. The loop is good practice and the area around Granville's is excellent DS type riding.
So your coming, right?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Post by Rut Row »

Wingfixer wrote:
Kyler wrote:stickied and added to the DAMN Calendar - this is a traditional, don't miss, DAMN Event :deal:

big bike riders should come too. The loop is good practice and the area around Granville's is excellent DS type riding.
So your coming, right?
As of today, I plan on coming for at least one-day. May ride out. Everything depends on how the bride's hip surgery goes.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

:thumbup:
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Awesome!