I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

RAC - Sat March 25

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

RAC - Sat March 25

Post by Skinny-J »

To make sure as many guys can make it as possible, let's try a vote. Here are my suggestions:

1. Weekend of March 4- this would be 3 back to back for me; divorce is expensive but I would be a "maybe"
2. Weekend of March 12 - but I am thinking about the Greenbriar Enduro...
3. Weekend of March 18 - Sat or Sun
4. Weekend of March 25 - Sat or Sun

Vote, and vote often! Pick your weekend and day there of. Voting closes on my whim....:whip3:
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Re: RAC - March ride

Post by Wingfixer »

I'd be up for the 12th, if we don't do the Greenbriar. I'm good for the 19th, I get home late on the 18th, and either day the weekend of the 25th should work.
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Laoch
DAMN Admin

Post by Laoch »

Second half of March- 18th or 25th.
Saturdays are better for me.
Bruce
2way2wheels
DAMN n00b

Post by 2way2wheels »

Hoping to get YZ in repair for this weekend 4th or 5th. Valve adjustment and Carb adjustment. "Team Yamaha"
If not, its the XC. Not a bad second choice.
Need advice / help to prep for a Enduro. No tagged bike?
So I am up to ride the weekends that work for the group.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: RAC - Sat March 25

Post by Skinny-J »

Alrighty then, seems like Saturday March 25 works the best for the responders so far so let's tentatively go with that. I believe Bucho is back to working weekends and Sam is retired so the only real unknown is J. So unless he pipes up with a conflict this is the date. Phoo was also talking about getting a permit so hopefully he is back in the country and we can bust his RAC 2017 cherry.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

2way2wheels wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:38 pm
Need advice / help to prep for a Enduro. No tagged bike?
Jim,

Even if you are not tagged you can still ride any Enduro listed as "Closed Course".

Check the schedule here: ECEA Enduro Schedule

(look at the "format" CC means closed course. the other abreviations mean TC -time keeping or SC - start controls. In time keeping, like it says, you need to keep time. With start controls, just ride as fast as you can between checks.)

Now, to ride one where you need to be tagged is still not a game stopper. Most "inspections" just require a head light, tail light and tag. PM me for some solutions to these requirements...

SJ
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Skinny-J wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:50 am Alrighty then, seems like Saturday March 25... the only real unknown is J. So unless he pipes up with a conflict this is the date.
Sorry I just don't know yet. It's Jacobs spring break & we may go visit some colleges. Don't change anything on our account we'll show up if we can.
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

J&J wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:21 am
Skinny-J wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 6:50 am Alrighty then, seems like Saturday March 25... the only real unknown is J. So unless he pipes up with a conflict this is the date.
Sorry I just don't know yet. It's Jacobs spring break & we may go visit some colleges. Don't change anything on our account we'll show up if we can.
I can't believe you would put your only child's career and future ahead of riding with us. I am going to have to rethink our entire relationship.....
J&J
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by J&J »

Skinny-J wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 1:12 pm
J&J wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2017 9:21 am
I can't believe you would put your only child's career and future ahead of riding with us. I am going to have to rethink our entire relationship.....
Well I have to admit it might be someone who looks like this :dirtdog: with some influence :shrug:

:lol2:
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Even though Monday is the first day of Spring, I don't know if we are going to pull this one off boyz...

Its melting pretty good here at my house but I think they got A LOT more up in St. Clair. There is a guy on TT who works next to RAC and will periodically post reports on the conditions. I will keep an eye out for more info or even ping him on Friday.

Everyone do your best to increase global warming this week.

SJ