I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Centralia, PA Saturday 4/1

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Madizm
DAMN Wanabe

Centralia, PA Saturday 4/1

Post by Madizm »

Riding here with a couple guys. One of them has been here multiple times and raves about the trails and amount of land that can be covered. Look up on google maps. https://www.google.com/maps/place/Centr ... 76.3405035

You can see trails for days. Anyone is welcome to meet us up there and ride with us. My buddy Jim knows his way around.

Let me know.
2011 KTM 450 six days- parting out
2005 Honda CRF250f
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Re: Centralia, PA Saturday 4/1

Post by Skinny-J »

Sounds awesome. Wish I could make it but my son has a Cub Scout camp out. Definitely post up if you go back as I would love to join you some time.

BTW, if you are not tagged and decide to go into the old town, be careful. I have read where the local Po-po have been ticketing people for trespassing lately...

SJ
Madizm
DAMN Wanabe

Post by Madizm »

Skinny-J wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:27 pm Sounds awesome. Wish I could make it but my son has a Cub Scout camp out. Definitely post up if you go back as I would love to join you some time.

BTW, if you are not tagged and decide to go into the old town, be careful. I have read where the local Po-po have been ticketing people for trespassing lately...

SJ
Thanks Skinny. Guess they would have to catch me to give me a ticket huh? :angel:
2005 Honda CRF250f
2way2wheels
DAMN n00b

Post by 2way2wheels »

This of interest to me. I have tried to go here in the past.

Could not find a place that I felt OK parking. Some of this is may be RAC property.
Let know where to meet up.

phoo
aka "That Guy"

Post by phoo »

Sounds awesome! I didn't know about the trails. Probably can't make this trip, but please post details when you get back and count me in for next time!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

2003 Triumph Sprint ST :: 2004 Suzuki SV650R
2016 Beta 300RR :: 2006 Suzuki DRZ400SM
1975 Harley FXE1200
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Centralia has been a bucket list place for me for a long time. One of the tracks BigBird sent to SJ and me had a route there. Skinny?
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Madizm
DAMN Wanabe

Post by Madizm »

2way2wheels wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:00 pm This of interest to me. I have tried to go here in the past.

Could not find a place that I felt OK parking. Some of this is may be RAC property.
Let know where to meet up.

22, We are meeting in York at 8am and riding up together from there. Let me know what works best for you, York or meet there? The guy Jim we are going with has been there a ton and is very familiar with the area. We will probably bring a mini grill for hot dogs or something.
2005 Honda CRF250f
Skinny-J
DAMN Admin

Post by Skinny-J »

Wingfixer wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2017 8:16 pm Centralia has been a bucket list place for me for a long time. One of the tracks BigBird sent to SJ and me had a route there. Skinny?
So, Sam's tracks that we have been riding on the Blackwater side are from his actual rides that he gps-ed. The other tracks in that file are from random people off the inter-web, mostly ATV guys. I know this because I had the same tracks in my file and when I got Sam's he confirmed this. Yes, one of those tracks does go from St. Clair, over to Centrila, but in the past, when I over laid these tracks onto the RAC owned land, its definetly pretty rouge stuff. So I guess it would all be dependent on your level of "sketchy-ness" and trespassing that you are willing to tolerate.....
Wingfixer
aka FlatFixer

Post by Wingfixer »

Well, you do know me....
F*** work.
Ride motorcycles.
Madizm
DAMN Wanabe

Post by Madizm »

So we are meeting at the Rutters in New Cumberland at 8am. It looks like 22 will join us as well. If anyone else wants to tag along, feel free. Just message me for contact info!
2005 Honda CRF250f