I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Weekday riders...this Weds?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
kevvyd
DAMN Expert

Weekday riders...this Weds?

Post by kevvyd »

Hello my odd schedule brothers...

I'm trying to get a ride in this Weds, anyone available for some dirt?

I am also open this Sat, but probably gonna be doing the monthly RT Club grounds ride, open to alternative offers~~
'19 350 EXC-F
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

Re: Weekday riders...this Weds?

Post by juddspaintballs »

I could possibly ride this Wednesday. I guess I'll toss that new tire on tomorrow just in case. Where are you thinking?
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
kevvyd
DAMN Expert

Post by kevvyd »

I may be up for an RAC trip as much of the pay-to ride places is still closed but for Cove...and I aint really keen on Cove.
I would go even though it aint my fave, really just need to put in seat time. RT Club has a 4/4-4/7 ride trip planned for Brushy Mtn. We all need to stack on some ride hours after the winter/weather we been having. RAC may or may not pan out for me Weds...I am also a newb there and and usually try to link up with someone who knows the territory well up there.

Can you suggest other places? I may be able to pull a little rogue spot...but that would be off the forum--send PM/email??

Thanks
'19 350 EXC-F
kevvyd
DAMN Expert

Post by kevvyd »

bump...
'19 350 EXC-F
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

RAC would be tough for me to do Wednesday since I work Tuesday. I don't get home until about 0830, which means I wouldn't get to RAC until about 1130.

Tasker's should be open by now. I don't know that for sure, but it's supposed to open mid-March.

I don't mind the Cove.

I don't think Shade is open yet.

I don't know what else there is.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
kevvyd
DAMN Expert

Post by kevvyd »

juddspaintballs wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 2:29 pm RAC would be tough for me to do Wednesday since I work Tuesday. I don't get home until about 0830, which means I wouldn't get to RAC until about 1130.

Tasker's should be open by now. I don't know that for sure, but it's supposed to open mid-March.

I don't mind the Cove.

I don't think Shade is open yet.

I don't know what else there is.
I somehow have never ridden Taskers and am game. I'll try and call park office and get the real word.

Cove be fine as well.

Riding woods moto alone...sometimes not so fine. I aint gonna be elitist about it
'19 350 EXC-F
juddspaintballs
DAMN Grand Poohba

If you find out Tasker's is open, let's plan on that. I should be able to get there by 1030. If Tasker's is not open, we'll do the Cove. I can be there by 0930. If you let me know early enough, I might be able to snag 1 or 2 other dudes from work who aren't very active on here to participate.
Jed Gregory
1090 Adventure R
kevvyd
DAMN Expert

Post by kevvyd »

Cool, I like the sound of that plan. I should be in touch with Park Officials and post up word before noon.
'19 350 EXC-F
beejaytee
aka Heather

Post by beejaytee »

Me and two buddies are planning to be at the cove tomorrow. Just throwing that out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
2012 Ktm 500xcw
I work hard but live better.
kevvyd
DAMN Expert

Post by kevvyd »

Called the Park office @ Taskers. Trails are open.

From where I live in Ellicott City same drive time Cove or Taskers.
I'm still Taskers first choice, never been there, and it is a "nicer" area of VA.
Jed--If you would rather do Cove with @bjt...thats fine, and I'll prob just go with the herd. But would still rather do Taskers.
'19 350 EXC-F