I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

Hagerstown/Michaux tomorrow?

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Hagerstown/Michaux tomorrow?

Post by Twist »

I have a friend in Boston that's thinking about buying a car in Hagerstown that he found on Autotrader. I agreed to run out there tomorrow to check it out and since the weather looks reasonable, I'm going to ride. And, since it's an hour and a half from Annapolis each way, and I have my WR250R geared for the trail, I'm going to take my GS. I hope to be free by 1pm and lookie here - I'll only be a few miles from Michaux when I'm done and don't have to be back in Annapolis until 7pm. I'm thinking about running back up in there to see if any of the snow has melted since I was there a few weeks ago. Riding my bikapotomus in the snow/ice is a non-starter so if it's still well covered there I'll probably turn east and drop through Gettysburg on my way back down toward Naptown.

If anyone's around up there tomorrow and wants to catch up for a short ride, or even just catch some late lunch somewhere to meet up, lemme know? Long shot but the answer's always no if I don't ask :)
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Re: Hagerstown/Michaux tomorrow?

Post by Bucho »

If I was on my other work schedule Id meet up and ride for a little.

But Im working tonight and tomorrow and thats my sleepy time...
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200
Twist
DAMN Poohba

Post by Twist »

Bucho wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:52 pm If I was on my other work schedule Id meet up and ride for a little.

But Im working tonight and tomorrow and thats my sleepy time...
This all came about last night when my friend called me. Short notice but I figured while I'm up there, if I have a few extra hours, I might as well get some dirt under my tires. Looking forward to catching up sometime this spring.

I ordered some better tires and tubliss for the WRR. I'll try to get those mounted up by this coming weekend so I'll be ready for some trails in the next few weeks.
The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you figure out why. - Mark Twain
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Twist wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:39 pm

This all came about last night when my friend called me. Short notice but I figured while I'm up there, if I have a few extra hours, I might as well get some dirt under my tires. Looking forward to catching up sometime this spring.

I ordered some better tires and tubliss for the WRR. I'll try to get those mounted up by this coming weekend so I'll be ready for some trails in the next few weeks.
I hear you, a lot of my dualsport riding is last minute stuff.

Have fun on the big GS. Those are nice.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200