I was unable get the old avatars reimported. Regretfully, you will have to upload your avatar again. Please report any issues here,.

It's HAMMER TIME!! (Nov. 2 & 3) Reg. opens 10/1, 7 pm

Want to go for a DAMN Ride? So do we! :whoop:
Rut Row
Benevolent Dictator

Re: It's HAMMER TIME!! (Nov. 2 & 3) Reg. opens 10/1, 7 pm

Post by Rut Row »

How sad that (a) the enviro's will do anything to stop off-road riding and (b) some riders ignore simple pleas and actually make the enviro's case for them.

The Hammer Run guys need to go find trails that are rutted (they exist - I've seen pics of deep trail ruts on the AT), etc and be prepared for the next fight.
Ken
Die young as late as possible, remember who you were before the world told you how it should be. -- Barry Morris
Firebolter
DAMN Grand Poohba

Post by Firebolter »

I totally understand why they don't want any GPS used or video's used in these events. Like they said, it is only used against them. People have got to start being smarter and realize those that hate will use anything and everything to help their agenda and stop us from riding. There are WAY MORE people who don't ride and hate us than people who do ride, as in their eyes, we are environmental killers. Once they shut down trails, then it will be 2 strokes next. They have been trying to kill them for years and soon, depending on who our elected officials become, I fear they will succeed. It used to be, you want my guns? You'll have to pry them from my cold dead hands. Now it will be, "you want my 2 stroke? You'll have to take it from me you granola eatin', berkenstock wearing, Prius driving assholes!" :loveit: :loveit: :loveit:
Screen Shot 2019-11-08 at 10.17.23 AM.png
Lots of cool bikes---
Bucho
DAMN Admin

Post by Bucho »

Yea, its pretty messed up to have rules like “No helmet cams” and have riders ignore it and do whatever they want.
Yamaha WR250R
Yamaha TW200